MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Ziggy due MOT..Help!

Ziggy due MOT..Help! - Forums [Biker Match] Ziggy due MOT..Help! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Ziggy due MOT..Help!

Ziggy ( my lil 125 ) is due an MOT this week and he's not running right. He's making a 'gurgling' sound, when i release the throttle, which I think is coming from the manifold. Is there anyone that could have a look and give him a pre-MOT check for me? I could meet at Squires...or maybe just give me some advice on here? Cheers

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/03/2011 09:52  

off up to seaways Karey but prob too far for you that try spraying some soapy water around the area with it running itll soon show up as bubbles may just need tightening

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 06/03/2011 09:55  

Cheers hun, will try that

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/03/2011 09:59  

I would but sorry too far away hun, Plan ahead and get him checked earlier and somethin could be arranged. I've just done 3 or 4 pals for mot's last week.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 06/03/2011 17:26  

Cheers Jack I tightened the manifold up and he's running better. I've just been up to Squires and one of my mates put my new wing mirrors on ( the thread was knackered) and he says Zig should pass, but if he fails, he will sort out whatever needs doing

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/03/2011 17:35  

thats brill hun, hope you didn't break a fingernail.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 06/03/2011 18:09  

oi!! my finger nails are black...like a proper biker's are! I don't mind getting my hands dirty! lol
* i do clean them, theyre only black when im messing with engines...or painted black when im out partying! lol*

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/03/2011 18:12  

Glad he is behaving kaz :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/03/2011 09:40  

Well done you! (What's a manifold?)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/03/2011 10:05  

BM, a manifold is a component held on with scrotum contents!!!lol

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 07/03/2011 10:31  

lol cheers BJ and BM and Jack... well ...MOT day today ....................ARRRRGHHHHHHHHH !!!! Despite it hail-stoning and raining and blowing a gale, I've been trying to get the tax disc holder off to put the new tax in and not having an allen key or the correct size spanner, I've been trying as best i can and dropped Zig, not once but TWICE onto some rockery stones!!!! I think it's just the indicator that needs seeing to, yet more gaffa tape!!!! I've come in to dry off and to chill out .. Cancelled MOT , will try again tomorrow .. after ive been to the dentist for a filling!! Another good day on the horizon then...NOT

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/03/2011 12:24  

Hope it all goes ok for you tomorrow,still forecast rain and wind tho.Good luck all the same.

Update Reply
MG Bandit @ 09/03/2011 18:31  

Thanks MG,,, yeh it's still windy here, hope its not too bad in the morning.

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/03/2011 19:17  

Yea, confidence, it'll pass tomorrow.

At least your no gettin snaw the morn, we are brrrr

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 09/03/2011 19:43  

well Karey, did he pass???

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 10/03/2011 15:17  

Hi Jack had to cancel it again.... been one of them weeks!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/03/2011 17:00  

Por old ziggy:( Looks like snow tmor too boo....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/03/2011 17:45  

Clint if it snows I am gonna blame you ... I need good weather tomorrow .... gotta wear a suit with a skirt & heels ! Yup the legs are cummin outta the cupboard for an airin

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/03/2011 17:50  

OOh shell did someone mention legs Il behave now lol Erm lets hope they got it wrong then,dont blame little poor me hehe..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/03/2011 18:46  

Ziggy'll cry if you don't take him to the nice mot man soon K

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 11/03/2011 10:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email