MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Open or Full faced helmets??????

Open or Full faced helmets?????? (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Open or Full faced helmets?????? (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Open or Full faced helmets??????

Mikelebike - Runningman - Im on my second Caberg flip helmet with integral sun wisor, it's my fav so far there is so much choice now.

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 06/06/2011 13:15  

being a flip bobkat, are thy very noisy helmets ???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2011 13:16  

I fancy getting a flip up, but heard alot of stories about getting wind noise

Update Reply
Kiwi @ 06/06/2011 13:44  

Thanks for the info Bobkat, I will have a look at the Caberg.

Update Reply
Running Man @ 07/06/2011 12:20  

I have the Caberg Justissimo GT with integral sun visor. It is a heavy lid(1800g), and has a lot of wind noise. I wear ear plugs most of the time, so the noise is not a problem, and I've got used to the weight now, so for around £160 it's a good value lid.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2011 12:55  

Blonde moment alert!!!!!! It is bloody noisey wind whistling ! Didn't realise it was the lid - eeeeeeek

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 07/06/2011 13:53  

Caberg Justissimo for me.....like someone said, best of both worlds is a flip up with added bonus of a sun visor. You can have it up before setting off or before slowing down and if some crazy car driver cuts you up on the motorway.....you can put it back up and give him a word of advice. One also looks like a topgun if one has the visor down lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2011 16:08  

Hi biker32/fellow tyke! Welcome to BM I have the Caberg Justissimo flip up too, I must admit its a great helmet and i loved it but I've since got a Shoei 1100 and it's so much lighter and quieter.

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/06/2011 16:28  

Hi Carey...ta very much.

I cant afford a carbon fibre lid.....so will make do with my windy Caberg with integrated sun visor for now.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2011 18:07  

Thanks for the info Bobkat and everyone else, I have looked at, tried on and purchased a Caberg Justissimo GT helmet yesterday, feels good, I am glad i asked the question. Thanks

Update Reply
Running Man @ 11/06/2011 21:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email