MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Very Theraputic

Very Theraputic - Forums [Biker Match] Very Theraputic - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Very Theraputic

I must be bored at work, sitting waiting to phone the Delivery Suite, and I have a half full bottle of hand sanitiser on my desk, which I'm sitting and turning one way and watching the liquid bubbles float to the top, then turning it back the other way. Does anyone else have any daft theraputic things they do, or am I just sad !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/02/2011 13:10  

Delivery suite CK, are you having a baby?

Update Reply
Pilly tart @ 16/02/2011 13:12  

I love watching the bubbles in soapy liquids.

Playing with bubble wrap - especially the one with BIG bubbles. Going out for a long ride in the bush on my horse or the bike used to be very theraputic - unfortunately not a therapy I can do anymore.

I do have one other great therapy - always makes me feel better, but it certainly one I can't do in an office haha!!!

Update Reply
gatvol @ 16/02/2011 15:20  

put on a chocolate face mask, lay down ,put on your feel good music and drift off.

also,, a large bag of warm mushy peas in your hands

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 16/02/2011 20:18  

Do you have a pie with the mushy peas for after.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/02/2011 23:04  

Coming into work and do Jack S**t xx

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 17/02/2011 00:34  

Really boring day at work for me too. It was completely dead. Then was asked if I wanted to do a bit of product development...god, anything was welcome to relieve the tedium. Got to melt chocolate and make easter eggs - one big one and lots of little ones, several of which were scoffed. And got to lick the bowl too...very pleasant diversion.

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 17/02/2011 00:42  

mint cake easter eggs???

Update Reply
pondlife @ 17/02/2011 04:51  

oooh, mint cake easter eggs? Now that does sound therapeutic indeed. But these were bog standard choccy and very difficult to get right, which meant we were forced to eat the bits that broke off when they cracked. It can be such a trial going to work sometimes

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 17/02/2011 07:28  

no tattooed I work with pregnant ladies, so had to nip down to do my rounds. Its canny cause get to see the most gorgeous babies ever. Have you ever watched the bubbles in a water bottle, machine when someone has gotten a cup of water, very theraputic also xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2011 12:11  

Im thinking of treating myself to a lava lamp,, ive been told there very calming,,anybody else got 1?

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 19/02/2011 16:43  

dunno about calming boody? My lava lamp always seems to develop an alarming, extremely suggestive, swelling protruberance when it starts warming up.....but it's great for generating silly sniggers and smirks...and that's good for you isn't it? Maybe I need to get out more...?

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 19/02/2011 19:05  

Had a lava lamp way back in the 70's,won it on prize bingo at Hayling Island! All the lava went to the top and stayed there until we realised we had a 100 watt bulb in it and it was too hot.Suppose you wont get that trouble now cos you cant get 100 watters any more. Anybody remember those wave things? Like a horizontal box that had a tilt mechanism and two different colour liquids inside.

Update Reply
pondlife @ 21/02/2011 09:32  

what about those fibre optic lamps that looked like a colourful upside down floppy brush

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 01/03/2011 20:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email