MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Mozies friends and friends of friends friends...

Mozies friends and friends of friends friends... - Forums [Biker Match] Mozies friends and friends of friends friends... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Mozies friends and friends of friends friends...

On May 28th i'm havin a bash for my 40th, i've invited all the old skool BC members and a few mates that have joined BM too. Anyone is welcome to join in if they fancy (cheap beer and a good band) just lemme know first and i'll give ya the details.

Update Reply
mozie @ 13/02/2011 17:54  

See wot i can do Mozie. Depends whether i get this house buy out sorted in time, my ex is giving me merry fooking hell at the mo, would like to come tho, met Laffo at Stormin and had a good craic.

Update Reply
marsey @ 13/02/2011 21:12  

W B Mozie, long time no see. I hope your birthday bash is a great success, ATB for the future.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/02/2011 23:43  

could ride over to Harwich on the ferry and try to be there for this. Email me all info mate and I'll see how my health is nearer the time.

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/02/2011 01:34  

Marsey it'll be good to see ya bud if ya can...know the score tho...a couple of my mates have had the same problems...Laff is comin. Cheers Sandi. Matt i'll mail ya the details...no excuses...i've known ya too long for that lol.

Update Reply
mozie @ 14/02/2011 17:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email