MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Froz nuts rally

Froz nuts rally - Forums [Biker Match] Froz nuts rally - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Froz nuts rally

Just thought I would share how much fun it was at the rally at the week end - thanks 6ypsy for ur advice re what to take etc :-) and my profile photo just shows how happy I was lol !!!! tee hee. Thought it was madness going in the wind and raIin to Stoke but hey ho u only live once and the group sounded good .....they were bril too !! Shame on u BM peeps - only met stokey pan man there (Hi mate) where were the rest of u !!!!!

Update Reply
kazninja @ 09/02/2011 19:29  

kaz ill stand at the end of my avenue lid in hand n thumb out next time lol ,,glad you had a good time chuck x

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 09/02/2011 19:32  

Glad to be of assistance Kaz, and even gladder that you had a great time! Hope to see you rallying big style somewhere down the line :-)

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 11/02/2011 23:48  

To everyone who attended both nights !

The groups that you saw on the Friday and Saturday night will (hopefully) be appearing at a charity festival called Night of the Dog,  and will be held on July 2nd with local charities being Air Ambulance, Douglas McMillan Hospice etc at a small village called Lower Tean between Stoke on Trent and Uttoxeter.
Ticket only and there is a web site.
My question is which group was better? I know it depends on the amount of falling down water and if the tent leaked etc but it would be nice to get your opinions as they are both up to headline
Thanks in antisipation
Neil

Update Reply
Stokeypan man @ 14/02/2011 22:06  

Shame on u BM peeps - only met stokey pan man there (Hi mate) where were the rest of u !!!!! I'm surprised you only saw SPM considering how many had their name down for the Frozen Nuts rally. Some of them must have been there. Quite a few members had their name down for the 'Rally with a Chalet' this weekend and there were other events taking place, plus it was Valentine's weekend so I guess some celebrated that.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/02/2011 22:17  

Always the way last minute dot.com emergency was in London for interviews so couldn't go....but did take my name of the attend list,,,, went last year and it was brilliant weekend very drunken but good none the less...with almost 380 mile run back down on the sunday not a pretty sight on completion..lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/02/2011 23:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email