MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

New members as a result of our meets/rallies

New members as a result of our meets/rallies - Forums [Biker Match] New members as a result of our meets/rallies - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

New members as a result of our meets/rallies

As a result of the BM meet at the Blackpool rock night,can we give a warm welcome to new member panman9 on board,whom as joined as a result of me blagging his head,poor b####r

Have you had somebody join because of a general chit chat obout bm to strangers on a meet?

because of chats I had with people,I'm expecting at least another 3 people to join whom I met at blackpool.................

eh!! teachers pet r what?

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 31/01/2011 14:30  

Yes, I have.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 31/01/2011 18:22  

well done bb the more the merrier hon x

Update Reply
kazninja @ 31/01/2011 18:45  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/01/2011 20:06  

'Lifes too short' dragged his mate along to the Blackpool night on saturday and NickT has now joined bm....can't have scared him off that much then...welcome Nick

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 31/01/2011 23:07  

Several of the folks that myself and Big Ned annoyed i mean met at MCN last year are now members of BM and lovin every minute of it :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/02/2011 14:28  

Suck up BB! lol ;-) You wont believe how many people are joining these days through word of mouth! Thanks everyone. In % of total new members, I think we're getting a higher % referred through word of mouth. I'll create some stats later and post a graph here

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/02/2011 19:31  

Percentage of new members referred by word of mouth since BM started 4 years ago... That's great news, thanks everyone for promoting the site. Glad you like it BTW - it's gone up at lot at the end of this year because I've cut all the advertising for winter (learnt my lesson after wasting a lot of money over the past 3 winters). So pretty much all the new members at the moment are word of mouth

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/02/2011 21:06  

hi all, new myself! , how do we know other bm members ,on big meets ?do we wear pointed hats , lol

Update Reply
carriedean @ 03/02/2011 23:41  

hey welcome to the site, we tend to arrange a lot of our own events (see calendar). We also sell T-Shirts ... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=6677 Or you can print off the attendance list from the calendar (bottom of each event). Best thing is to PM some people going to events and ask if they want to meet up. Or, meet at a BM-only event first (like one of our pub meets, BBQs, sunday gatherings etc) and get to know folks. I promise everyone will make you feel part of the group straight away. Everyone is welcome here. Start a new topic in the Newbies Forum also to introduce yourself. Cheers

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/02/2011 13:22  

Got a mate hopefully joining this weekend and is also great with bikes and mechanical problems

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2011 16:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email