MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Biker Boys vs Biker gals

Biker Boys vs Biker gals - Forums [Biker Match] Biker Boys vs Biker gals - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Biker Boys vs Biker gals

Are men intimidated by Biker gals? I feel It shows confidence, style, and spice. A confident man loves a confident woman. Ride on Ladies But what do you male bikers feel about the presence of the lady biker on our roads? and as a matter of fact,just a throught,but us lady bikers are so much better at it.....

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 30/01/2011 20:57  

well for some reason they liek to ride behind....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/01/2011 21:19  

I was on a rideout last year, following a woman on a Blade. Well, i thought she was with us....ended up following her for 60 miles in the wrong direction. Then got lost, that'll teach me to be so easily swayed by the female form. (And she showed me up, she was quick and smooth ). I'm all for women bikers, we need more!!

Update Reply
brad_the_impaler @ 30/01/2011 21:24  

Yep the more the better i m o

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/01/2011 21:46  

What are lady bikers better at.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/01/2011 22:31  

<!--6e052d28b1806771e2d163a041d4a5d4-->Male or female we both have to have the balls to ride. Power to your elbows girls As for being better, some are some aren't thats life, live with it. <!--6e052d28b1806771e2d163a041d4a5d4--> For actdaft " What are lady bikers better at. Answer - Cooking and hoovering mate Cowers down under the desk and awaiting the flack <!--6e052d28b1806771e2d163a041d4a5d4-->

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 30/01/2011 23:42  

Christ half the time u can't tell until they take the lid off.

Not enough of them on the roads though and Suzi I'll follow ya anytime

Update Reply
madscots @ 30/01/2011 23:52  

The helmet and bike gear seems to be the great leveler, motorcycling is one of the true gender non-specific persuits!!

Update Reply
aussiegeezer @ 31/01/2011 09:02  

It seems many lady bikers get into riding far later than men, i'm not quite sure why this is but maybe the pressure of family or kids plays a part in that which i think is a shame Theres a few lady bikers ive met that can kick my ass on the road, this isnt a bad thing as i can usually follow & admire the female form, i'd even let certain lady's pass for that reason The more lady's that get on the road the better imho as the different atitude women have helps to break down the typical biker stereotype we've all come to know & hate Fancy a blast anyone ? scoobs

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/01/2011 10:27  

Well from a Ladies view ... It was Mr P who encouraged me to get out & do my test.

He always said I was a natural as a pilly & often forgot that I was there & that I could ride with my eyes closed as proved last year when we went to Blackpool & I was pilly I remember closing my eyes against a bright light as we went past Horwich .... then we were pulling onto the M55 to Blackpool some 60 mins later (oops)

It was him who when I had an off on a lesson convinced me to get a lil bike till my ankle healed & him that went through the stress of a failed test & all the cancellations I had cos it was winter.

So from me , a big thank you to the man who persuaded me to do my test, without which I would still be pilly & missing out on a lot of fun

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 31/01/2011 10:55  

well unfortunately for er indoors,she cant ride cos of her back..well she probably could but she'd never be able to manhandle the thing for the test but she is maybe the best pilly I have ever had on the back.As for dozing off,she does it on a regular basis but I have every confidence she is as safe as houses.She does get a bit peeved though when you look at "ladies" leathers and the majority of them have some sort of pink incorporated somewhere,she hates pink lol As for boy bikers and gal bikers,as far as I'm concerned we are all part of the same family although I have to say,leathers probably look at lot better on a girl than me!

Update Reply
pondlife @ 31/01/2011 13:54  

I dunno Pondlife if ur lass aint wanting the pink leathers sure suit you Sir lol

I think Scooby maybe it's the family/kids thing causes what your talking about right enough.

All banter on both sides and Pndlife is spot on all part of the same family..... hmm where did I put my banjo

lol

Update Reply
madscots @ 31/01/2011 17:22  

I like to swap one woman on the road for ever bloke that think he's a really s**t hot rider. We all know the type, race away for the lights, to the first bend and wobble around it. And Suzi right the views much better.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 31/01/2011 18:19  

ah bless ya mr madscots lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/02/2011 20:12  

Iv been riding for many years but I agree with you scoob a lot of girls do get into it later, Why??? But more power to them go girls !!!!

I have had nothing but posotive feedback off blokes even when I parked the bike in a realy stupid place and wasnt strong enough to get it out again hehe, a really nice biker guy helped and didnt even laugh.

It is good that you cant always tell what sex we are unless like me your leathers slip off your bum to reveal a thong hehe

Oh and girls tend to have smaller boots !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/02/2011 22:38  

i can usually tell between lasses adn lads on bikes - we sit different to the lads (let alone some obvious body differences!!) - cant explain it but im gonna put this theory to the test now see if i can spot every tiem i see biker lo and get it rightl!! i think a lot of lasses jus didnt think bout doin test themselves jus went on back i know i did!! but i also know some lasses who have been riding since 17 or so ... lucky them i say wish i had done it way back then too!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2011 20:57  

the more girls on bikes the better ,

Update Reply
Freebs @ 02/02/2011 21:39  

Just a thought, speaking as a father of two girls, that maybe it's a protective thing. My eldest, who's twelve at the mo said to me the other day that she wants to ride a bike when she's old enough. My first reaction was "Whooaa, what?!?" and I love bikes. But it was all the idiotic driving I've experienced out and about that scared me! It's probably wrong, but it just seems a natural reaction.

Update Reply
brad_the_impaler @ 02/02/2011 21:52  

Yep, the more women riders the better. My mate with long hair (you know who you are;) ) looks like a girl with his lid on! His feet gives it away.

Update Reply
Hellraiser @ 02/02/2011 22:50  

Think girls getting into bikes later in life is changing as transport costs increase there are more females on scooters and getting the bug for bigger bikes then the car comes later along with the kids

Update Reply
JP @ 04/02/2011 06:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email