MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

The bikers nod

The bikers nod (2) - Forums [Biker Match] The bikers nod (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

The bikers nod

Littlechick last week I was exchanging pms with someone new to the site. Their username was very similar to someone elses and I actually sent a message to the new one by mistake. I was really mystified when all the pms including those I sent, just weren't there any more. This person then contacted me with a new username as his profile with the offending original name had been removed completely....presumably because of a complaint about the name mix up It's a bit alarming to realise that a private exchange can just be removed like that with no explanation

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 19/03/2011 13:04  

Very confusing .We was robbed

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2011 13:34  

I always nod...Yes Katie, even to Harley riders !! never seen the leg out thing tho' I do try and raise my hand to car drivers when they give me way, although sometimes that is a bit difficult if executing a sharp turn, 'tis common courtesy methinks. As for peeps not saluting Harley riders, well they are sad buggers then, are Harley riders not riders ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2011 16:10  

If you're on two or three wheels you'll get a nod from me!everytime, if a long line of bikes meets me then i'll nod the first and last in the line.

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 23/03/2011 22:16  

i like nods it just makes u feal better

Update Reply
kaycat @ 23/03/2011 22:19  

I nodded to 4 bike riders today & was very pleased with myself. Until today I've always been too busy concentrating on not falling off or hitting anything...but couldn't multi-task enough to actually register whether they nodded back or not

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 23/03/2011 22:44  

I nodded to 4 bike riders today & was very pleased with myself. Until today I've always been too busy concentrating on not falling off or hitting anything...but couldn't multi-task enough to actually register whether they nodded back or not

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 23/03/2011 22:44  

Was that 8 riders then? surely at least one nodded back!!

Update Reply
ayjay @ 24/03/2011 20:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email