MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Attendees - Yorkshire Camping Weekend 15 - 17 July

Attendees - Yorkshire Camping Weekend 15 - 17 July (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Attendees - Yorkshire Camping Weekend 15 - 17 July (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Attendees - Yorkshire Camping Weekend 15 - 17 July

I'm game I like mine 'well done'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2011 21:40  

XK... Have you ever had a Spit Roast?
I love the freshly cooked pork in a fresh roll...mmmmmm yummy..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2011 21:44  

The last time I went for a spit roast, the lady serving said she was a vegetarian

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2011 21:53  

OMG..you lot are so rude!!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 07/07/2011 22:12  

Roast spit ???!!! You sure about that one ???

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 07/07/2011 22:17  

Attending: Camping is free but we will be looking for a contribution to the cost of the disco, portaloos and stuff for the bonfire...probably between £5 and £10 so not a lot, we'll catch up with you over the weekend for your contribution Cheers Min & BB x Gordon the landlord is doing a hotpot supper friday evening for £5 minnie the minxblackberrykareybandit loverphotographer1sumodwarfkfoggy67bikeabillIronnieIanhg1971 maybeold redpaneurojimShell n Mr P furybilly DaftUnWhacko me (I think 'me' is madhat)(I think so to!) rockchick123 poshbird Bobkat bat HippyRockChick Ledd777 Sharky XK Firebladejohn panman11002 peter27 Rooster roo (if bike passes m.o.t n tent purchased)Bj and Scorpio (hopefully) Alice2 DesRes triple1 Starstaff Stevemagna Mike99 Nitro shawy42kwak72 321johno deb3kmsweep1912Clarkee ( Saturday afternoon/night) Beepa2 & Baz zorbedog WendersPaulXXXYorky2 YID weebobby posh pilly jpharley Boss Mom (Capo Madre) earthwind (if i ever get my bike back) (but could always come in the carslly arriving late friBandito12 - first BM bash for me - be gentle with me latchy BBZ62 Loving It plus one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2011 23:25  

how much.............. 5 squid .......... your having a laughhhhhhhhhh

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 07/07/2011 23:39  

will we be able to buy cups of tea and coffee during the day ............cheers

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 07/07/2011 23:42  

wont be able to cope without a brew, anyway the bm band members should get a few freebies.......ha ha

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 07/07/2011 23:44  

The pub will be open all day ....not discussed with Gordon yet about providing brews in the pub. but I will bring brew gear ... stove, kettle, gas, get some jars of coffee, teabags etc etc...I guess help yourself & make a modest payment to cover cost of materials (I'll have a think how much). Can you bring a mug?
Who was offering to buy who an ice cream??? What about me!! I sorted out the extra portaloo...I want a 99!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 08/07/2011 00:15  

thanks minnie il give you a couple of quid towards the tea and coffee.............oh dont forget the milk and sugar ..................cheers

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 08/07/2011 00:24  

NOTE This is the attendees thread, all other business to the general thread. And, yes, I am as guilty as anyone. *slaps wrist*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2011 07:09  

Attending: Camping is free but we will be looking for a contribution to the cost of the disco, portaloos and stuff for the bonfire...probably between £5 and £10 so not a lot, we'll catch up with you over the weekend for your contribution Cheers Min & BB x Gordon the landlord is doing a hotpot supper friday evening for £5 minnie the minxblackberrykareybandit loverphotographer1sumodwarfkfoggy67bikeabillIronnieIanhg1971 maybeold redpaneurojimShell n Mr P furybilly DaftUnWhacko Madhat rockchick123 poshbird Bobkat bat HippyRockChick Ledd777 Sharky XK Firebladejohn panman11002 peter27 Rooster roo (if bike passes m.o.t n tent purchased)Bj and Scorpio (hopefully) Alice2 DesRes triple1 Starstaff Stevemagna Mike99 Nitro shawy42kwak72 321johno deb3kmsweep1912Clarkee ( Saturday afternoon/night) Beepa2 & Baz zorbedog WendersPaulXXXYorky2 YID weebobby posh pilly jpharley Boss Mom (Capo Madre) earthwind (bike or car, not sure yet) slly arriving late friBandito12 - first BM bash (roast virgin!) latchy BBZ62 Loving It plus one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2011 09:00  

woooo hoooo only one week to go .... cant wait its gonna be a ball xxx

Update Reply
poshbird @ 08/07/2011 13:37  

Be great to catch up with you again Julie

Camping is free but we will be looking for a contribution to the cost of the disco, portaloos and stuff for the bonfire...probably between £5 and £10 so not a lot, we'll catch up with you over the weekend for your contribution

Cheers Min & BB x

Gordon the landlord is doing a hotpot supper friday evening for £5

minnie the minx
blackberry
karey
bandit lover
photographer1
sumodwarf
kfoggy67
bikeabill
Ironnie
Ianhg1971 maybe
old red
paneurojim
Shell n Mr P
furybilly
DaftUn Whacko
Madhat
rockchick123
poshbird
Bobkat
bat
HippyRockChick
Ledd777

Sharky
XK
Firebladejohn
panman11002
peter27
Rooster roo (if bike passes m.o.t n tent purchased)
Bj and Scorpio (hopefully)
Alice2
DesRes
triple1
Starstaff
Stevemagna
Mike99
Nitro
shawy42
kwak72
321johno
deb3km
sweep1912
Clarkee ( Saturday afternoon/night)
Beepa2 & Baz
zorbedog
Wenders
PaulXXX
Yorky2
YID
weebobby
posh pilly
jpharley
Boss Mom (Capo Madre)
earthwind (bike or car, not sure yet)
slly arriving late fri
Bandito12 - first BM bash (roast virgin!)
latchy
BBZ62
Loving It plus one

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 08/07/2011 16:56  

Me and possibly two ......but sorry to say, i'll be a real wimp and

not be there if it's anything like today

Update Reply
loving it @ 08/07/2011 17:52  

Bladdy ell, she's bringin a posse, but only if the sun shines lol

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 08/07/2011 17:58  

@ WJ......Got to set off very early Monday morning to get to Cardiff for my daughter's graduation.....plus i'm away on Holiday on Thursday, so don't fancy going home covered in mud....just don't have time to sort out the mess.....that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it

BTW WJ have you got your outfit sorted yet?

Update Reply
loving it @ 08/07/2011 18:18  

Wat outfit, thats not for public knowledge, especially not BJ and the boss. Ain't got the studs yet, or pink dye but hey who cares, it mite rain!!!! lol

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 08/07/2011 19:19  

Oops sorry......did i let the cat out of the bag?......

she says gigling knowing full well she did

Update Reply
loving it @ 08/07/2011 19:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email