MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Idle Hands, Derbys/Notts border - 16th April

Idle Hands, Derbys/Notts border - 16th April - Forums [Biker Match] Idle Hands, Derbys/Notts border - 16th April - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Idle Hands, Derbys/Notts border - 16th April

Who fancies some good music and good company? Nothing new there, but for a change, if you're happy to pitch a tent you can even enjoy some good beer an'all without having to worry about getting home. Idle Hands have been playing together for years and are a fantastic band, the lead guitarist is second to none. So if you like good rock music get your name down! http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1283 Dixie's is on Notts/Derbyshire border nr Junction 27 of the M1, it's a real ale pub, so I've sorted out camping for us so we can enjoy a bevvy too! Bring it on

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 24/01/2011 23:12  

bless u 6ypsy .... put me namedown lol !!!!

Update Reply
kazninja @ 24/01/2011 23:22  

Come on, what happened to all the interest? I'm going anyway so I'll keep nagging til you cave!

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 08/02/2011 01:23  

Sorry hon Bill has sorted a free camp at squires that weekend and have already committed to that (and it's my birthday on the sat)

I know a lot of the Easter egg runs are that weekend too

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 08/02/2011 09:06  

Sorry 6psy, I'm doing the Squires Free Camp that weekend. But this sounds good, if you could get it booked again I would like to go.

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/02/2011 09:33  

Squires camp for us sorry :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/02/2011 10:59  

Lol, thanks you 3. I'm only nagging in jest really. More interest for this date out of 2 when I was just putting out feelers but hey ho! As I said, I'm going to this anyway, with a couple of mates so can't make Squires. Hope you have a great time...

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 09/02/2011 01:56  

Bump

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 20/02/2011 18:47  

BUMP :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 24/02/2011 16:04  

yep i think i may jus be doin the run on the sunday ... unless find dog sitter x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2011 22:14  

Soz gang, the Idle Hands have switched gigs on this night so I will have to cancel. They are still on in Bakewell at bank holiday weekend if anyone is interested. Let me know if you are!

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 27/03/2011 23:24  

Mmmmm.... <<<<<<<<<<<Greasy Tony Can't make it....Nowt to wear

Update Reply
old red @ 27/03/2011 23:26  

I don't know, that's a rather fetching outfit!

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 27/03/2011 23:31  

Update... As this is off I'm going to Friskney that weekend and all are welcome to come along, see correct thread for details:- http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...7549

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 27/03/2011 23:57  

If I wore that Jac .. .. it would be a fetching moment .. .. I'd be fetched by the people in white coats Revenge Will be forthcoming .. .. .. my own fault for showing him it Im gonna lte his tyres down ,,fill his tank with sugar then drown him with with used diesel oil...............

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 28/03/2011 12:40  

Not a man to cross then T?

I think you're wrong mind. Outfits like that at a bike do are what hide You from the men in white coats lol

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 30/03/2011 22:08  

i have to agree Jac it is a very fetchin outfit indeed..... though im dissappointed its not in red... as i was promised a red dress after all hahahaha im not sure ya will do well mud wrestling in that mankini tho

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2011 23:54  

Credit crunch Suzi - - we couldnt get the funds needed for the alterations to the 'off the shoulder number' You have no idea how much it was to rent those boots from Nut Hope I didnt stretch them too much Nut As to whether I'd do well .. .. .. .. .. Try me !!

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 31/03/2011 03:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email