MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Learners ride out

Learners ride out (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Learners ride out (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Learners ride out

@ Shell, BJ and Mad,
I Live in Glasgow so if any one needs help let me know, glad to offer assistance where I can.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/01/2011 11:17  

lovely Celtic ty very much

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/01/2011 11:20  

Shell, i dont know what MISSION you are on about, i have had no pm's to instruct me of this, so please.....give me a clue,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/01/2011 11:29  

lol ... was on the last page ... Suzy is a bit wobbley after an off ... she is in Leicester so thought you may be able to help her out a wee bit

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/01/2011 11:34  

derr...ok...lol, pm sent Shell

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/01/2011 11:45  

Celtic cheers for that and mind if you do happen to take a wee ride down this way .............. fruit pudding and plain bread lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/01/2011 12:07  

Its on my packing list under BJ Wants!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/01/2011 15:15  

How well you know me lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/01/2011 15:33  

Hang on BJ didnt you say at the bike safe last year you were getting a bike in 2011 Al you have a new candedate for the learner days

Update Reply
JP @ 26/01/2011 17:45  

Hmmm yes I recall someone saying that would have at least a small bike this year too JP !!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/01/2011 18:57  

BJ..Small bike??.....BIG seat!!

Update Reply
old red @ 26/01/2011 21:09  

Red, you do realise now that you cannot take your group any place Jackie will be .. or they will have to find their own way back when she kills you ?

OK , we have loads of offers from non learners to do this so ... now we need to hear from those who have passed but dont feel comfortable in a big group, learners, coming backers & even long timers ... come on who wants a nice leisurely ride out, no pressures for speed just a fun ride ?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 28/01/2011 18:04  

what about them who can take a passanger ? there maybe a few out there that fancy this ride out that hasnt got a bike yet or is thinking of getting one but wants to know what its like maybe - anyway - i can take a pilly as well if anyone fancies a nice slow ride out with the kids on the block :-)

Update Reply
PHOTOGRAPHER1 @ 28/01/2011 18:38  

The pick up a pilly day is for that really, as this will be the 1st one want to keep it simple .. like me lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 28/01/2011 19:08  

I'd love to be a part of this... really hate my problems, hope you all have a great time tho xxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 29/01/2011 23:13  

You will get there Tracy, look how far you have come in the last year alone!

Well I am really surprised at the lack of Learners new riders who have so far said they want to do this, especially after the comments about wanting to ride but not wanting to hold people up.

Come on let us know your out there

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/02/2011 05:55  

Yeah I'm up for this, as I stated earlier in the thread so come on everyone, get your name down

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2011 08:05  

hey shell thats a great idea id like to help out with this one i can do the east yorkshire area

Update Reply
meerkat @ 06/02/2011 09:11  

Cheers Neil :-) nice to see you have come out of hibernation lol

Lone your down ...

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 07/02/2011 07:08  

Can i throw a spanner in the works here...is it a good idea to have quite a large group of inexperienced riders together at one time, ie they wont know the rider in front/behind taking certain lines into bends etc, maybe 2 or 3 go at a time together...not poo pooing your idea shell just think it needs thinking about for the safety of all taking part !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/02/2011 12:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email