MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What is FAMILY

What is FAMILY - Forums [Biker Match] What is FAMILY - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What is FAMILY

Hi folks just thought Id share this with you - its food for thought I work in a school for adolescents with mental health issues and we had a new girl unfortunately very poorly, We were talking today about family's and what they mean to us. But the point she made at the end I think was very poignant and I'd like to share it with you - she said family had 2 meanings, when i asked her what she meant she wrote "(F)ather (A)nd (M)other (I) (L)ove (Y)ou or (F)riends (A)nd (M)ates (I) (L)ove (Y)ou because you dont have to be related to be family" So I would like to say to my Family on BM

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 10/05/2007 21:01  

thats really cool thanks for it... cheered me up for the day.. they are both true.. my best mate is as good as a sister to me...:)

Update Reply
wttgill @ 11/05/2007 04:07  

ive got some mates that mean more to me than my extended family ie uncles, aunts, etc cos most of my extended family are wing nuts !!!!!!!!!!!!! ty for sharing lovely thoughts

Update Reply
storm @ 11/05/2007 11:44  

hey all you on here are some of the best and coolest people ever i class you as family as well , its surprizeing how it takes somebody who you never meet before to put life into persective and point out things you would have never noticed before .

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 11/05/2007 12:40  

so as i sit here pooring myself another large one i what to say cheers to matt for makeing this site , and this ones for all you my mates i have meet yet botoms up heres to you old friends past and long gone and heres to you all my friends present and to the ones yet to be .

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 11/05/2007 12:43  

cheers matt - I agree with FBK and hope we'll share a real cold one fbk and all those on BM soon

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 11/05/2007 14:25  

awwww fbk that was lovely readin ya post, we all here for ya whenever ya need us, sometimes its good just to sound off to someone who isnt close to ya and who doesnt make judgements too keep smilin mate tomorrow is a new day and anything new is never tainted, so everything can start afresh again

Update Reply
storm @ 11/05/2007 14:33  

thats lovely storm and fbk hope to see u soon for a jd or 3 mate! see u sooner istaga for a jd or several!! i lurve my family on here,and its great to meet u all too.xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 11/05/2007 16:35  

lol i put the reply to this topic on thanx lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 11/05/2007 16:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email