MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Blackpool Winter Rock Night - 29 Jan 11

Blackpool Winter Rock Night - 29 Jan 11 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Blackpool Winter Rock Night - 29 Jan 11 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Blackpool Winter Rock Night - 29 Jan 11

see you all there,really looking forward to it now, and meeting so many nice peeps (I Think) hotel is booked,so no problems..............

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 28/01/2011 11:40  

Great You lot numbers at 30 if you are definatley coming I will be at venue for my Birthday treat by 5pm SAt. So any of you want tickets and are coming after 5pm I will pre purchase up to 10 tickets tonight at £5 saving £3 a ticket. First come first serve you have until 7-30pm tonight before I go to Uncle Toms. DOA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/01/2011 12:23  

Is anyone travelling to this do from the Bolton area or near to Bolton?

Update Reply
Quaintrelle @ 28/01/2011 14:50  

hope to be at this one !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/01/2011 15:26  

@northernyummymummy I'm going - will PM you

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 28/01/2011 18:37  

ok setting off for tickets, now DOA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/01/2011 19:48  

Note for people going to Rock Gig. Uncle Toms is on the corner of North Promenade and Knowle Avenue. DOA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/01/2011 21:09  

numbers looking good if you all show, if you have trouble finding BM crowd. Just stand on one leg and put non drinking hand finger in ear. YOU will be noticed ! DOA ( John )

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/01/2011 08:40  

see you all there..................party.......yipeeee xxx sheena

Update Reply
willow @ 29/01/2011 10:57  

well,what a nite! it was lovely to meet you all and I hope you all got home safe, you know I feel I have to mention there was a few people that came and did'nt or could'nt find Bm's peeps,I think we need something that can identity us from the crowd! it would simplify things for the shy one's like me!!!!!!.................... Until next time you lot,take care, BB

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 30/01/2011 14:56  

glad you all had a good time.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/01/2011 14:58  

Oh what fun we had! Great to meet loads of new peeps, hugs & kisses with old pals and music....blimey, the lead guitarist in the first band could sure play the blues....perfick lol

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 30/01/2011 16:09  

Maybe next time..Glad you all had a great night tho @BB..I once suggested we all wear fluffy pink rabbit ears as a form of recognition...No-one took up the idea though would have looked..And so as not to be confused with eveybody else wearing them we could have B on one ear & M on the other

Update Reply
old red @ 30/01/2011 16:35  

lmao @ Red! Glad you all had a good time, hopefully I will get to the next one Looking forward to the photos BB.. there are T-shirts and Hoodies that people can oder with the Bikermatch logo and with their Username printed on, quite a few of us have them, check the merchandise or PM Alex ( rockchick123 ) I know they're not always practical on a 'dressed up' night out, so maybe its just a good idea to swap a few mobile numbers beforehand or arrange a meeting point inside the venue

Update Reply
Karey @ 30/01/2011 16:41  

BB... you shy... what part of the night was that then?? can only say the same as others, was great to meet up with you all and also sorry that some missed us but next time send a pm to someone who is going, esp if its someone who is on the events/mod team and we will find you one way or another... lol

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 30/01/2011 20:01  

Had a great time, just check out the pics (when BB puts them on) and you'll see me surrounded by the bm babes!!!!!!

Update Reply
laimdan @ 30/01/2011 20:06  

fiesty.I am shy........... I'll have to my piccy's before putting them on here,lol

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 30/01/2011 20:38  

Had Great night Thanks for Birthday Card Much appreciated. I was a bit of a lightweight, Drinking on empty tum arrived early left before end. Anyone found a glass slipper, i appear to have lost one. DOA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/01/2011 07:45  

found one,DOA.but,it fit somebody else..........

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 31/01/2011 14:03  

was really nice to meet every one x keep safe all of you till next time x

Update Reply
caraline13 @ 31/01/2011 16:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email