MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Pick up a Pilly Ride Out - Sun 3rd July - Buxton

Pick up a Pilly Ride Out - Sun 3rd July - Buxton (37) - Forums [Biker Match] Pick up a Pilly Ride Out - Sun 3rd July - Buxton (37) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Pick up a Pilly Ride Out - Sun 3rd July - Buxton

Trish, likewise. You make yourself sound like a stalker which you are not, I hasten to add

Update Reply
clarkee @ 04/07/2011 14:05  

Liked the bit when we were on our way to the cat n fiddle and the birmingham ride out passed us Didnt realise till karen told us.... Am sure there was many more yesterday than there was for the same event last year too..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2011 17:27  

Jackie thats cheating Did try to stuff a whole mars bar through my lidto my mouth n it got stuck for 5 mins lol i darnt swallow it..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2011 17:29  

Just like to say thank you to everyone who rode from Warrington & Holmes Chapel. Everyone helped in keeping the group together. And Mcsimple you did a great job. Your fist ride out on a 125cc keep it up

Update Reply
cw @ 04/07/2011 17:33  

Yes same here chris with his first ride out and it will build up his confidence and be a good member of bmatch..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2011 17:51  

fantastic day outand meeting so many people was great it was a fantastic meet. Thanks for everyones hard work and making it such a great day (all those involved in organising and arranging and taking the pics etc etc so brilliant. And it was great to meet new people, catch up and generally enjoy all the company etc

:)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 04/07/2011 17:53  

thanks to craig (kiltrider) now permanently known as chris for the lift to cat and fiddle - my first ever experience on a harley in 32 years of bike riding/pillion!!! sorry i broke your bike (nobody mention the big arse!!!!) lol thanks to john (sweep) for coming to the rescue of craig (chris!) and i with the lift home - i dont think anyone could tolerate me there AND back!!! thanks to all i met for being so welcoming xxxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2011 18:21  

Have put pics up. only took 25 .. usually try and go for more.

Still grinning now. Fantastic day out.

When's the next one

Update Reply
Rhidragon @ 04/07/2011 20:50  

think you all need to get booked in at the kiss rally so you have more time to meet all the great folks on the site so lets get booking

Update Reply
JP @ 04/07/2011 20:57  

allready booked !!, i may adopt bikeabill coz he gives good cuddles lol

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 04/07/2011 21:17  

great miss boody spead the word all welcome

Update Reply
JP @ 04/07/2011 21:22  

good day ,thanx to bb for organising warrington meet and helping me get there.............

Update Reply
picko @ 04/07/2011 21:25  

Had a great day thanks BB for sorting the warrington meet well done CW for getting us there and smuggling my birthday cake there. Cheers Jackie for keeping the sun off my head with the BM birthday hat and thanks for sorting a great day

Update Reply
laimdan @ 04/07/2011 21:42  

Well jackie what can i say top day with top people sorry i had to rush off but was helping ian out .Whats next ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2011 22:11  

Bassett's Pole Group - Jackie's "En Route" photos now loaded.

Number plates blanked to protect the innocent lol.

Personally, I think BJ acheived some super shots from the back of a moving bike - well done Jackie!

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 05/07/2011 00:57  

Great photos everyone, got to say that Jackie's 'scenes from a pilly seat' are very good I think next time you should sit facing backwards so you can get some 'face shots' of the riders... well they make it look easy on the tour de france etc xxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/07/2011 06:40  

Fantasic photos from Sunday's ride out. Many thanks to everyone for taking and uploading them. They really do show the true spirit of BM and will hopefully encourage anyone yet to attend a BM meet to put their name down

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 05/07/2011 06:40  

This site has improved over the last few weeks and back where it should be

Update Reply
JP @ 05/07/2011 06:58  

Overheard at the Cat & Fiddle... Two lasses chatting - "Where's Paula?" "She isn't coming" "Why not?" "She's having sex." !!! Anyone know this Paula?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2011 08:30  

Unfortunately I only know of one Paula on here, so I'm assuming you've just dropped her in it XK! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2011 09:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email