MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Pick up a Pilly Ride Out - Sun 3rd July - Buxton

Pick up a Pilly Ride Out - Sun 3rd July - Buxton (36) - Forums [Biker Match] Pick up a Pilly Ride Out - Sun 3rd July - Buxton (36) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Pick up a Pilly Ride Out - Sun 3rd July - Buxton

pint of chips - haute cuisine at the cat and fiddle!! x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2011 00:25  

What a brilliant day, it must of been the best oneday meet we have had this year, sorry to those i did't get to speak to, that must of been the biggest ride out we have had on the run down to Matlock Bath any one know how many there were. Thank to HRC for the cake and custard how about rhubarb crumble and custard next time, and wi-ccan it will be a double icecreame next time i see you, you will have to get a weekend of and join us on one of our Camping weekends

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 04/07/2011 00:26  

i would like to say a big thank you to all those knights in shining leathers that came to my rescue, picked up my bike and checked her over after i managed to drop her. managed to lose my footing somehow and over i went . the bikes fine, just a few cuts n bruises, nothing that cant be sorted. thanx to cw for dusting me down lol.
great day and lovely to see old and new faces. see you all at the next meet x

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 04/07/2011 00:37  

thanks for a great day out

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 04/07/2011 05:46  

Hi all.
Just like to say thank you for the great day out. I was made to feel welcome. Great ride great company,(badpenny) thanks for the brew and lunch. Look fwd to more .

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 04/07/2011 07:32  

Would be nice to know how many made it up there yesterday. I know we left Bassetts Pole and Uncle Pilip was admirably leading a group of 17 (thank you Phil, where we going today?). How many left each of the other points and how many joined on route I wonder? Great day and a fantastic turnout, just would have been nice to chat to more folk but with so many it was hard even getting to everyone to say Hi!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2011 07:52  

As far as I remember ther were 14 bikes that left Warrington meet point, almost half of them two up and we met up with some more at Holmes Chapel. Once again, great day, good weather and great to meet peeps again and better to meet new peeps.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2011 08:06  

Oh yeah fantastic day with wonderful weather ( never known it be so warm at c&f !) brilliant turn out that made me proud to be part of BM Think me , Joe and Jac were the last to leave Matlock as we decided on sausage and chips before we headed home You truly are a great bunch of folks and i'm only sorry we didn't get round to saying hi to everyone ,,,,,,,Am now going to put some pictures up that i can't take credit ( or blame ! ) for as we persuaded Nellie to do the honours ....Well he didn't look right without a camera cheers Pete .....HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 04/07/2011 08:17  

Does anyone know the lass who took the group photo at the C & F. Not a BMer, but is on facebook. I forgot to ask her name...doh

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2011 09:00  

WOW, Wish i could have made this one! BuGGer!!! Never mind! glad you all had a good day!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 04/07/2011 09:04  

What can i say ...... fab day with fab people

Big Thanks to everybody as today was truely a joint effort and well worth it to see so many folk there, def what BM is all about.

Cheers to Ianhg for being rear gunner and doin a grand job and Squashy for leading us all astray and Mr Ken for spending quite a lot of the ride leaning, Rossi style, so i could take pics lol

Was great to finally meet some folk for the first time and catching up with others :)

Div i shall take a pic of my pressie (which i shall exact my revenge on you for!!!) and post it asap

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/07/2011 09:39  

pics loaded

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 04/07/2011 11:36  

ooooo god dare i look lol

I took loads whilst we were en route yesterday, i impressed myself with my skills at being able to take pics, annoy Ken via intercom and eat a flake cornetto all on the move lol :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/07/2011 12:07  

And all at the same time too

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 04/07/2011 12:09  

I want a flip up helmet so I can eat cornettos on the move too!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 04/07/2011 12:19  

they do come in handy i must admit lol

although Ken did threaten to slam the brakes on to see whether the ice cream ended up all over my face lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/07/2011 12:23  

beats a mud pack

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2011 12:27  

As said by many, that was a great day out. Thank you to all who made it possible. Nice to meet people in person too. Could'nt get round everyone though.
Apologies to Bill for me taking a short cut and being at the Cat with Karey, Rhidragon, Havfun, XK and Boody, while he was waiting for us in Buxton. A couple of hiccups but we got there in the end.

Did the Woodhead pass three times yesterday (like it). Managed to get sunburnt, under my helmet, if you'll pardon the expression!!!

Update Reply
clarkee @ 04/07/2011 12:52  

Clarkee Twas great to finally meet up with you. There's no escaping me now

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 04/07/2011 13:02  

Wow its great to read so many of you turned out for the day sorry couldn't make it but had to support a friends daughter, take her to York to do a Hot air Balloon ride out over York, but to my joy I too ended up doing it with her so all in all fantastic day out for us all :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2011 13:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email