MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Search engine ranking

Search engine ranking - Forums [Biker Match] Search engine ranking - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Search engine ranking

Just asking for help again. The really important thing for a successful website is search engine ranking. Its something that cannot be bought but must be earned in cyberspace. Therefore I'm asking you, the members, to take every opportunity that you can to link to Biker Match (The homepage or even link to your direct profile - the link for which you will find in your profile). If you have a MySpace account for example, then please put a link to us in your MySpace profile. Link to your personal profile here for example. Once a few dozen people have done this, we will soon be ranked higher in Google etc. Then the members will come flooding in, which benefits us all. Thanks everyone, enjoy the bank holiday

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/05/2007 15:58  

Don't worry Matty boy, the Biker Match banner is on all my websites and pages. Including Fearless Casuals and MySpace

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 06/05/2007 18:03  

brilliant bud. Forgot to mention to everyone that you can all be paid for referals too! http://www.affiliates.bikermatch.co.uk/

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/05/2007 19:50  

well u owe me then ,matt i got loads to join!!!!!!!! lol

Update Reply
RC @ 06/05/2007 20:06  

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/05/2007 20:43  

In the process of designing a website as soon as it up and running matt will link this great site and if you gonna pay RC for getting peeps like me to join - you cant forget her other 2 partners from the trio Betty & Storm Hope you all have great Bank Holiday and hope BWB having a good time in IoW - I'm off to Oulton Park for the day dont know if thats a good or bad thing (only cos of the company i taking) - witchiest want help packing instead or anyone else want anything doing to save me in the eleventh hour - only joking the racing will be good

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 07/05/2007 02:54  

would luv help packing please,anybody? thanx 4 offer istaga,hope u enjoy racing! and dont get too rained on!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 07/05/2007 06:59  

your link is on myspace aswell Matt... http://www.myspace.com/wttgill if anyone wants a peep

Update Reply
wttgill @ 07/05/2007 17:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email