MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth Camping Weekend - May Bank Holiday

Barmouth Camping Weekend - May Bank Holiday (39) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth Camping Weekend - May Bank Holiday (39) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth Camping Weekend - May Bank Holiday

I had a great few days,nice to get away.Was going to stay untill tuesday,but had to go home on sunday.Wish i had been there to help,but glad everyones ok.Met lots of great people,hope to see you all again soon.

ps ABBA rule.

Update Reply
Brownhole @ 04/05/2011 18:48  

Lol Brown dicing with death just cos he missed the winds lol

On a non windy note ... there are lots of pics up that have not been tagged, and lots of people not tagged themselves

Please tag yourself, not only does it give people looking through the pics a chance to see who is who, but it also links them to your profile, this means people who don't look at the events pages can see that we do do things, the pics and what a great time we have and they may even join in :-) the more the merrier !!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/05/2011 04:08  

If the photo system hadn't changed I would tag myself, but I can't be ar*ed with the way it is now because people looking through the photos don't go into the tagged versions hardly at all anyway because you can't scroll through them in the same way as the normal ones. Bring back the old system where we all knew who people were at events because it came up when you looked at the photos.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/05/2011 08:14  

I prefer the old system too V

But as events staff it will help us if people tag at least a few pics as I said these then copy to a persons profile so someone who is looking at profiles gets to see what events people go to

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/05/2011 08:17  

Oi Steve ur slap can wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/05/2011 09:30  

My funniest moment was watching the gazeebo floating accross the field and through the gate to the next lot of campers and then seeing 10 people running "benny hill" style after it lol !!!! "de der der dudda dudda, der der dudda ................. :-)

Update Reply
kazninja @ 05/05/2011 10:35  

blimey what an adventure youve had ........me and sandi have not long got back from near barnstaple devon .... glad to hear everybody got through ok ......on the way down we experienced high winds on the motorway, got blown about in my van which had enough stuff for a fortnight plus my suzi 800 strapped in the back so can only imagine the night you all had ...... have got some spare camping stuff so will have to have a stock take and see what ive got ............

Update Reply
nellie @ 06/05/2011 22:31  

i prefer the old system to for the same reasons as Boss Mom, made alot more sense to me

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/05/2011 22:50  

Did we ever work out whose the keks were that were found not far from my tent lol?
Not mine, they were upwind of me (thankfully!)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2011 21:13  

And i don't believe we've had mention of the suicide sheep
Yes, i know that's a pig, but it's a farm animal and the best i could come up with.
Or maybe it is a sheep, and that's what they look like when their wooly jumpers blown away!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/05/2011 21:18  

Hey, I wont no sheep, suicidal or other wise. I shall be chillaxing during this break and hoping that no one tries to make me; smile, dance or do any other sociable thing. I am taking my knitting, a couple of books and my dancing shoes

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 10/05/2011 21:24  

Lol, i think you might need a time machine to do it at this event! Was 2 weekends ago

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/05/2011 21:40  

Naughty do you mean the suicide sheep who threw itself in front of me and ken lol

If anybody is interested, Bluesbiker video'd the sunday ride out and is happy to copy it for those folk who want one :)

and yes naughty one you do the naughty thing on camera !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/05/2011 09:37  

Lol, people are gonna be sooo disappointed at what it is that got me the reputation! Hell, i'm disappointed!!! Could have been something much more exciting!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/05/2011 10:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email