MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Two Drunks Trying To Drink Free

Two Drunks Trying To Drink Free - Forums [Biker Match] Two Drunks Trying To Drink Free - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Two Drunks Trying To Drink Free

One night two drunks were wandering the town trying to get drinks, but between the two of them, they only had a dollar and change.So the first drunk saaid, “Hey, I’ve got an idea - we put our money together and buy a hot dog.”The second drunk, looking at him puzzled, said, “What the hell? I don’t want a hot dog; I want a goddamn drink!”The first said, “I know. We buy the hot dog, stick it down the front of my pants, go into a bar and order our drinks. When the bartender tells us the price, you drop to your knees and suck the hot dog like you’re sucking my di** - and the bartender will throw us out and we won’t have to pay for anything!”The second drunk said, “Well, it sounds like a good enough idea to me.”So they buy the hot dog and the first drunk sticks it down his pants. They go into a bar, order two whiskeys, and when the bartender tells them the price, the second drunk drops to his knees and sucks on the hot dog. The bartender throws them out and tells them not to come back.The drunks go on to hit a dozen bars. Finally, the second drunk says, “We’ve got to switch places ’cause my knees hurt from dropping to the floor.”The first drunk says, “You think that’s bad? I lost the hot dog in the third bar!”

Update Reply
willi.p @ 01/12/2010 20:17  

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Draco @ 08/12/2010 12:10  

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 08/12/2010 12:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email