MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

The dilemma

The dilemma - Forums [Biker Match] The dilemma - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

The dilemma

This is a real tough one!!This test only has one question, but it's a very important one.. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision.Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.Please scroll down slowly and give due consideration to each line. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> THE SITUATION:You are in London. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding.This is a flood of biblical proportions.You are a photo-journalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless.You're trying to shoot career-making photos.There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing into the water.Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.THE TEST:Suddenly, you see a man in the water.He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris.You move closer... Somehow, the man looks familiar....You suddenly realise who it is...... It's Muslim Cleric Abu Hamza (the hook handed bastard) <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> You notice that the raging waters are about to take him under forever.You have two options:You can save the life of Abu or you can shoot a dramatic prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the country's most despised, evil and powerful men! THE QUESTION:Here's the question, and please give an honest answer... <o:p></o:p> Would you select high contrast colour film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white? <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 27/11/2010 15:07  

Black and white every time for me i must say.......

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 27/11/2010 16:39  

Black an white deffo ... The white foaming waters would contrast beautifully with the colour of his skin. Hee hee !!

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 27/11/2010 17:23  

Neither, I'd check my camera batteries.

Update Reply
marsey @ 27/11/2010 17:30  

I'd go black and white, and i'd stand on the bastard's head to get a better shot.

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 27/11/2010 17:46  

Your cruel, cruel lot. I'd offer him my hand to pull him out of the waters.

Oh dear, all I've got is his hook and he's been swept away. But I did offer!

Update Reply
Wills @ 27/11/2010 17:47  

I`d chuck in his wife and kids and watch em all drown

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 27/11/2010 18:24  

Black and white for human subjects but to be honest...not sure that I could watch anybody die...apart from one person who shall remain nameless in a public forum.

Update Reply
Suzi5551 @ 27/11/2010 19:09  

Neither,I'd but it on video mode so I could watch the bastard die more than once.

Update Reply
willi.p @ 27/11/2010 19:36  

OMG you're such an evil lot!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 27/11/2010 19:40  

OMG you're such an evil lot!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 27/11/2010 19:40  

Nah, we are not evil, or racist, the guy is evil and he is chasing his own nasty agenda .

Update Reply
marsey @ 27/11/2010 20:05  

Scrub checking my camera batteries, i would just jog on.

Update Reply
marsey @ 27/11/2010 20:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email