MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride of Respect 2011

Ride of Respect 2011 - Forums [Biker Match] Ride of Respect 2011 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride of Respect 2011

Just in case anyone out there dont know yet, the registration for Ride of Respect 2011 opened yesterday. There is a 10,000 bike limit so best to register as soon as xx

Update Reply
CoolGroovy @ 25/11/2010 15:04  

done mine ty hun

Update Reply
divytart @ 25/11/2010 15:05  

wheres it running from m8?

Update Reply
kazninja @ 25/11/2010 17:36  

Cool can you post some more info M8 what is it where is etc please BT

Update Reply
Big Twin @ 25/11/2010 18:09  

Its on mothers day next year all info on the ride of respect web site, last year 15,000 bikes turned out for the day. RAF Lynham shutting down next year so it will be the last ride through Wotton Bassett x

Update Reply
CoolGroovy @ 25/11/2010 18:55  

Ride of Respect 2011Wootton Bassett, 3rd AprilAn announcement... and at last it's great news!
All the agencies (Police, MOD & Local Authorities) have come together with the Ride of Respect organisers to make the Mother's day ride through Wootton Bassett possible.
This ride pays tribute to the people of Wootton Bassett, RAF Lyneham and the men and women of our armed forces. All money raised will go to Afghan Heroes who help our service personnel directly on the front line; the families of those who have fallen and our returning service personnel who have witnessed these horrific losses of their fellow comrades.
However, as with last time, numbers on the ride are limited to a maximum of 10,000 bikes.
In order to join the ride we are asking for a £10 per rider donation. In return we will send you a wristband and a bike tag which will act as your pass on to Hulluvington Airfield where the ride will begin. For more information about the ride and further details about the day then please visit the Ride of Respect website at www.rideofrespect.co.uk.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/11/2010 19:47  

It's on the same Sunday as the last day of the MCN skegness event unfortunately

Update Reply
Big Twin @ 28/11/2010 20:24  

I know and MCN is a brilliant weekend away POO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/11/2010 20:44  

Well last one so i know where i will be, just got to be done x

Update Reply
CoolGroovy @ 14/12/2010 15:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email