MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Tell us your internet dating disaster

Tell us your internet dating disaster  - Forums [Biker Match] Tell us your internet dating disaster  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Tell us your internet dating disaster

Well fess up then did they use a picture of someone else or simply one from ten years before and maybe two stone lighter or did you drive three hours in the fog to get stood up ? BT

Update Reply
Big Twin @ 20/11/2010 21:40  

I did get one that had posted an old photo but I knew his age so knew the photo was about 20 years out of date before I met him.

Update Reply
Suzi5551 @ 20/11/2010 21:43  

and you still met him? bt are you speaking from experiance? lol

Update Reply
yamahama @ 20/11/2010 23:28  

OMG where do you start! met my husband in a chat room...i suppose with hindsight i shoulda realised given that i was wife #4 Since we split about 20 months ago hes lived with 4 different women all met on dating websites obviously all as desperate as him! should I be worried im still single! lol but have had one or two dating disasters id rather forget! And loads of weirdos who try to chat me up...not on here i might add!!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 20/11/2010 23:42  

ive not internet dated, but i have been approached by some extremely needy guys .... i think ive been scared off internet dating because ive seen what friends have picked up of the dating websites.. id definitely rather be single lol kwakgirl your ex sounds like a real charmer hun... a professional online picker upper ... lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/11/2010 01:15  

thanks Geordielass...it is what ive figured ...that im normal....ish! lol yeah i think its the neediness in him too...he walked out of our marriage because "its no longer like it was when we first met" ...what a plank. Suprised hes not found this place yet but dont worry if he appears i'll post a health warning! lol maybe needy blokes come with the territory that is internet dating....well guys what do you think...r u all desperate and needy?

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 21/11/2010 11:29  

neither Kwakgirl lol sounds liek you ladies need to find a real man that sticks to what he says lol Big t take it the date was a no show then sorry to hear that just shows that it is not only the men that play games .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/11/2010 11:35  

Real and man in the same sentence

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 21/11/2010 11:51  

Not really done it, but been on mainstream type social networking sites where larger meets take place and yep there's dating that goes on I suppose. TBH if their not really interested in bikes or racing, I guess I'm not. Unless they have big boobs of course!

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 21/11/2010 11:59  

yes Kwakgirl it can go together lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/11/2010 12:04  

lol kwakgirl... real and man... "dont hold your breath hun" ltgtr......... if females said unless the guy has big........ we would be frowned upon! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/11/2010 12:19  

Actually GL, on another site that is very much a topic of conversation and us men are such delicate little flowers we daren't frown.

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 21/11/2010 14:20  

LOL @ Geordielass...yeah but it dont stop us thinking it - we are just too polite to say it....we should be more upfront as it does nothing for their self esteem when they take off their kex and you start laughing!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 21/11/2010 14:23  

Some of us have got to that sort of age where we're used to it Kwak' and to-be frank just grateful for the chance of any action.

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 21/11/2010 14:32  

(((LTGTR)))

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 21/11/2010 14:34  

Kwak!!!!!!!!!!,how can you be so shallow

(pmsl )

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/11/2010 14:40  

@ littlechick - i just blame my age! Its difficult...so my kids tell me!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 21/11/2010 14:43  

LOL ltgtr... @ delicate little flowers... & "no comment @ chance of action, bless!" pmsl... @ kwakgirl... kex..,.. so you have met my ex hubby huh??? now you know why i left him lol... guys really have HUGE hang ups in that area.. i never try to make my boobs look bigger than they are lol...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/11/2010 14:44  

lol @ shallow... us gals need a sense of humour when you get to our age... dont we kwakgirl!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/11/2010 14:45  

oh yeah absolutely and men are just soooo hilarious!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 21/11/2010 15:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email