MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Tell us your internet dating disaster

Tell us your internet dating disaster  (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Tell us your internet dating disaster  (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Tell us your internet dating disaster

Lol jack @ three degrees ....Us girlies don't need to be in numbers!!

Individually!!, we can clip a hedge with our tongues from 10 yards lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/11/2010 13:05  

Debs the tongues can only clip if they stop rattling on, and thats never!!!

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 24/11/2010 13:12  

Lol jack ur a cheeky bugga.... I sat very quiet when I pillied.. Just did sign language to you ;-)

No more coffees feeeer yeeeeee lol ... Have u looked at them cottages man, get ya finger oooot lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/11/2010 13:28  

Scuse me miss, here is a copy of your last pm yesterday......

i missed a call from the site where everyone is camping.. i was chatting with vonnie lol.. so i will ring them back tomorrow, id asked them to let me know if anything was available.

Old age setting in pet, you get finger oot and do what you say Hmmmmm!!! wimmen

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 24/11/2010 13:33  

That's the other bloody site, your looking at the one you found... Pfft old age indeedy lol... Get it sorted luv!!! Haha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/11/2010 13:35  

F....... x

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 24/11/2010 13:38  

Lol .......... ;)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/11/2010 13:43  

BUMP

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/11/2010 13:44  

Back on track .. I was talking to an ex plod mate of mine recently and he recounted a tale... He was in contact with a person in South Africa? via the web the picture he had was of a woman and lots of emails went back and forth to the point where "she" said she would come over to meet my mate but she would need some financial help to make the journey it was only then having read all the messages again with blinkers now removed my mate realised he had been talking to a bloke and that it was a scam So beware BT

Update Reply
Big Twin @ 24/11/2010 19:41  

yes ive heard similar stories BT... i agree.. beware!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/11/2010 19:44  

A mate of mine came home p***ed and thought he would get on a dogging site. Being drunk he ended up on www.doggie-dating.co.uk and nearly ended going out with a cross some bitch called Daisy. have a look at the site Yes People are trying to get Dates for Pets. DOA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/11/2010 08:44  

i used to go out with a cross bitch called daisy ;)

Update Reply
dunans @ 25/11/2010 08:49  

Yup Duns, I've bin wi a few dogs in my time too, and they're all cross.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 25/11/2010 13:53  

men!!!!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 25/11/2010 17:23  

You forgot to add wonderful Kwak'!

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 25/11/2010 17:29  

sorry that was a dreadful oversight on my part! NOT!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 25/11/2010 21:06  

Ok,, how about when I went to see (deleted) on her invite... we had chatted for ages and then started to exchange texts,, then e-mails,, then before I went to see her,, calls.... Constant daily contact. Very encouraging. All seemed ok. So,,, (deleted), the girl with the split personality, was odd all weekend... had me up down and all over emotionally... so I had a chat with her... seems not all she had said was true... When there she introduced me to close friends... I know why now... "He",,, is my age and has the same name. (deleted) has never let go of him. It was when I got home I counted my money in the wallet I had left on her mantle piece. I can count. If you had asked for such a pitiful amount I would have given it but soft girl lost me... I am worth a lot more than that... but she sent a mail saying she never wanted to see me again,,, hhmmm,,, why was that then? She wasn't on here by the way.

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 26/11/2010 18:21  

Awww Kwak' I'm in here!

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 26/11/2010 18:52  

OMG Mr Ninja i dont know if to laugh or cry. was talkin to a mate recently who had flown some young chick over from the states cost him 800 quid in flights cost him a lot more by the time she went home. silly git! she cleared out his bank account and had a spree on his credit cards in the 4 weeks she was here. I laughed and told him (a) if a 22 yr old girl you've never met wants to meet a twice divorced 50 yr old fella with grandkids then shes either a contender for the nuthouse or theres summat in it for her and (b) he should have took himself down chorlton street every night for 4 weeks it woulda been cheaper and less painful! If you met someone in a bar would you leave your wallet lying on the table in front of them and expect it to be there when you come back from the loo! Then why would internet dating be any different?

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 26/11/2010 20:06  

we can all be fooled !! we want to believe the best of everyone, but some people have no scruples or conscience. we all need to learn this unfortunately!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/11/2010 21:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email