MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Ik heb een nieuwe baan in Nederland!

Ik heb een nieuwe baan in Nederland! - Forums [Biker Match] Ik heb een nieuwe baan in Nederland! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Ik heb een nieuwe baan in Nederland!

Some of you are already aware that I'm currently in the Netherlands for a job interview. I thought I should let you know that I have managed to get the job with Philips Medical Systems in Best. I will be moving to Holland within the next 6 weeks permanently, but I will of course continue to run all of the websites from here. Thanks for the support of my friends here who have emailed me good luck messages - I think I've been very lucky to get this job (Put it this way - not all jobs send you to California straight away for training haha).

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/04/2007 12:38  

well done matt bet ur dead chuffed ? all the best with ur move to holland tell laura i said hello and all the best with ur new job wish u all the luck mate xxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 25/04/2007 12:40  

Laura says "Hoi" back in Dutch. Just necking the beers now, hehe. Crap beer here though, no John Smith.

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/04/2007 12:44  

Very best of luck Matt, not that you'll need it I'm sure. What a fantastic opportunity. I am soooo jealous.

Update Reply
dazpants @ 25/04/2007 12:51  

Nice one Matt, the boy done good Say hello to Laura for me and I'm seriously chuffed for ya both. xx

Update Reply
Di @ 25/04/2007 13:20  

huge congrats matt god i bet lauras naffed off !!!! or are you takin her wiv ya on your training ??? all the best and good luck with the move, say hi to laura and both of you enjoy and take care

Update Reply
storm @ 25/04/2007 13:34  

Well done Matt dude!
You'll have to come back every so often and stock up with JS mate.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 25/04/2007 13:53  

congrats matt good luck hope it all works out good

Update Reply
gsrider @ 25/04/2007 14:58  

fantastic news matt,well done! smiley sends u both kisses! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 25/04/2007 16:24  

Thats brilliant matt - ongratulations so when we get the forums annual trip going we all coming to Holland and you thought you were rid of us

No seriously matt - i wish you all the best well done

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/04/2007 18:41  

now theres a idea croc all gate crash at matt's !!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Update Reply
RC @ 25/04/2007 19:34  

yea ive already been thinkin about it. A Week-long trip around a few countries, starting and finishing here. A day or 2 in belgium, france, spain, germany, etc. Would everyone be up for that? Re california, Laura wont be coming unless she gets the funds saved. I will be working all the time anyhow, so it wont be much fun for her waiting around for me. Cheers again, I can't wait to start

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/04/2007 08:05  

Hey, congrats Matt! WP

Update Reply
Witchs_promise @ 26/04/2007 12:32  

For those interested, heres some pics of my last week... http://www.mattdeemer.com/Holland_April_2007

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/05/2007 14:15  

jeez matt, you were bloody busy scenery is cracking

Update Reply
Di @ 02/05/2007 14:19  

certainly is. The cycle route to work and back is amazing. Forrests and everything. Its an unbelievable place. If you want to look it up, its called Veldhoven (Near Eindhoven) in Noord-Braband, Netherlands. :-) PSV won the eerdivisie in Holland on sunday, so it was massive parties from then. After that came Konneginidag (Queens Day) which is the big day of celebration and parties in Holland every year. Laser shows, DJ booths hanging from cranes, the lot. Was so hot too, I'm sunburnt all down my back and arms. Will post the vids when ive compressed them, some ace ones

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/05/2007 14:45  

Update Reply
Di @ 02/05/2007 15:16  

A BIG YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA TO MATT ALL THE BEST SWEETIE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 02/05/2007 18:26  

looked cool matt pics are great, bet you cant wait to be there all the time

Update Reply
storm @ 03/05/2007 10:49  

yea storm, just wanna be there yesterday! 4 weeks left at work. Need to have a FEW parties before I go! (One for BM/BC, family, friends, work, etc). Does anyone fancy organising a ride-out? Around 27th May. Yorkshire dales, peak district, north west area? Or a night out? I really wanna sort a party out, but im run off my feet trying to sell everything and sort all paperwork etc out, its a nightmare and something i wudnt wish on my worst enemy

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/05/2007 13:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email