MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

F is for.....

F is for..... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] F is for..... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

F is for.....

Kwak youre mad

its like the 2 irishmen making letter bombs - Mick turns to paddy and says "do you think i put enough explosives in the envelope?" Paddy says "dunno why dont you open and see" Mick says "Dont be stupid it'll explode" Paddy says "no it wont its not addressed to you"

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 08/05/2007 21:04  

Istaqa are ya going to tell me where we met or do I have to use telepathy? Ya aint replied to my IM. lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/05/2007 06:34  

oooooooo sweetheart i know !!!!!!! but im not telling an istaga i luv storms thunder lightening the job lot, one ambition is to go tornado chasing and see them in action !!!! feel for the poor sods caught up in them though must be awfull to have everything wreked in seconds

Update Reply
storm @ 12/05/2007 14:50  

*stamps feet and spits dummy out* tell me!!! *grovels* pretty please??? Gwan gwan gwan

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/05/2007 17:52  

soz hunny but i luv guessing games !!!! will give ya a little clue this person had something red with them most of the time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh dont forget to wash the dummy cos i think it landed on the floor hunny an ya dont want carpet fluff in ya mouth, what colours your mines pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 13/05/2007 04:18  

That clue was too easy, you may as well have said R C's taxi I wondered where 2Ws went to, so why the change of name and why dint he tell us? NAUGHTY!! BOY. Ooer Mrs wot a question oh you meant my dummy..right... that's silver with a sky blue ribbon, the only one in the world, well the only one of its size... HUGE

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/05/2007 06:35  

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kwak you not right there hunny you didnt think i would have made it that easy did ya guess again hunny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 13/05/2007 08:25  

No! Shan't! If he can't be arsed to answer me mail, or tell me, I can't be arsed to guess anymore so ner lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/05/2007 18:47  

lol kwak

Update Reply
storm @ 14/05/2007 07:03  

at you 2

Update Reply
Di @ 14/05/2007 08:41  

Hello folks not been on for a few days so just catching up Storm I love ya - need to have a chat with you sometime to on another matter lol Kwak Im sorry - yes you have met me and I will let you know who I am, but cant PMS at the moment so please be patient - those who know - thankyou for your support

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 14/05/2007 10:37  

glad to see ur back hunny u have been missed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 14/05/2007 10:41  

thankyou - missed you too - had a great time with betty and co yesterday

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 14/05/2007 10:43  

YEAH I HERD U HAD A GUD TIME, CANT WAIT TO MEET UP WITH ALL SOON XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
RC @ 14/05/2007 11:01  

istaga welcome back mate yep to the other thing as well mate, when you've got the time, hope everything went ok

Update Reply
storm @ 14/05/2007 12:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email