MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

F is for.....

F is for..... - Forums [Biker Match] F is for..... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

F is for.....

Flaming Fed up!! I've just been up to the college to ask about a refresher course for my qualifications as they're getting old. Altho the course will be free I've gotta find £100 for the exam Anyone know how I can get a job at the mint?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/04/2007 10:39  

Go ask at the Polo factory

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 24/04/2007 11:52  

haha very witty for u 2w's pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 24/04/2007 12:18  

There's a HOLE in that theory 2W

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/04/2007 12:34  

Hi SK, If the £100 quid is really hard to find, try the co-operative bank. The bank administers the career developement fund, for the DfES. They can help with course fees and associated costs. That's how I'm paying for my M.A. p.s. Don't try the Polo factory, they'll just have you running in circles

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 26/04/2007 07:19  

Hi Red, thanks for the info, tho I don't think I'll qualify. From what I read on the Dfes site it states that I may not because I already get state allowances. I will enquire about it tho, thanks again for telling me. Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/04/2007 08:59  

Hi Red, thanks for the info, tho I don't think I'll qualify. From what I read on the Dfes site it states that I may not because I already get state allowances. I will enquire about it tho, thanks again for telling me. Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/04/2007 08:59  

OH MY THE JOKES JUST GET BETTER N BETTER LMAO

Update Reply
RC @ 26/04/2007 12:17  

It's not that the POLO contract Has a loop HOLE in it so read the soft mint i mean small print first....lol

Update Reply
Blackwingbandit120 @ 26/04/2007 12:29  

OHHHHHHHHH BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 26/04/2007 12:39  

have you tried a career development loan http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/EducationAndLearning/AdultL....htm

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/04/2007 16:11  

lol lol lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 26/04/2007 17:44  

PML @ BWB, I wish I was minted Croc, thanks for the info but I can't afford to borrow any money, on what I get it would take me til retirement to pay it back.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/04/2007 04:04  

hi there sweetheart i know exactly how you fell as every pound to me is everything . i have been without a job now for 18 months but hoping to have one very soon and if i had 100 pounds i would give it to you as you seem a very nice person i have found it very hard so i try to think that things can only get better. since having my bike stolen i became depressed for a while thinking what i had lost and how i struggled to get it in the first place . now i sit waiting for my cheque from the insurance company so i can fech my next bike Take care and i was once told to remember "All good things come to them that waits"

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 08/05/2007 06:20  

Aww bless, what a lovely sentiment, thanks Graham Lol @ 'all good things come to those that wait' I've been waiting years for a couple of good things, beginning to think they will never happen but then the only positive thing about me is my blood group Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/05/2007 10:22  

Aww bless, what a lovely sentiment, thanks Graham Lol @ 'all good things come to those that wait' I've been waiting years for a couple of good things, beginning to think they will never happen but then the only positive thing about me is my blood group Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/05/2007 10:22  

thats not right kwak theres more positive things than your blood group - have met you - remember the sun HAS to shine after a storm just some storms last longer than others - and then theres some really nice storms like storm on BM and lightening storms - sorry digressed - I love lighteneing - keep going things will get better

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 08/05/2007 14:08  

my friend was so tight, she took her polos back cause they had a hole in them all

Update Reply
rach @ 08/05/2007 14:52  

Istaqa, your name doesn't ring a bell storms?? Heck I hope I don't get any of those lol. Thanks for your kind words. PML Rach, that reminds me of the Irish joke Paddy moved into a new home with all mod cons, something he wasn't used to, he wrote to his ma and said 'Ma, this new house is grand but I think I'll need to buy new clothes because when I put them in the washing machine I lost the lot the minute I pulled the chain' Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/05/2007 19:56  

ROFPML wrong joke (slap meself) Paddy's Grandda woke up all of a sudden shouting 'Paddy, Paddy, send for the doctor, I think I have a hole in me heart' Paddy said, 'Grandda, it's not a hole in yer heart, it's a polo in yer pyjama pocket'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/05/2007 20:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email