MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Really usefull stuff to know !!

Really usefull stuff to know !! - Forums [Biker Match] Really usefull stuff to know !! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Really usefull stuff to know !!

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. (Hardly seems worth it)_____________________________________________________________________If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb(Now that's more like it)_____________________________________________________________________The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps to squirt blood 30 feet out of the body(OMG...!)______________________________________________________________________A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.(In my next life I want to be a pig)______________________________________________________________________A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.(Creepy)…….. (I'm still not over the pig)__________________________________________________________________Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. (Do not try this at home .. may be at work) ______________________________________________________________________The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.("Honey, I'm home. What the....")______________________________________________________________________The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.(30 minutes...can you imagine??)______________________________________________________________________The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.(What can be so tasty on the bottom of the pond?)_____________________________________________________________________Some lions mate over 50 times a day.(I still want to be a pig in my next life ...quality over quantity.)_____________________________________________________________________Butterflies taste with their feet.(Something I always wanted to know)______________________________________________________________________The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.(Hmmmmmm........)_____________________________________________________________________ Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do. (If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)_____________________________________________________________________Elephants are the only animal that cannot jump. (OK, so that would be a good thing....)____________________________________________________________________A Cat's urine glows under a blacklight. (I wonder who was paid to figure that out.) ______________________________________________________________________An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.(I know some people like that.)_____________________________________________________________________Starfish have no brains.(I know some people like that too.)______________________________________________________________________Polar bears are left-handed.(Who knew...? Who cares!)______________________________________________________________________Humans and Dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.(What about the pig?)

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 27/10/2010 17:44  

well we wont ask about the pig....... you giving away your secrets here??!! pmsl hehehehe ;o)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/10/2010 18:26  

oink oink

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/10/2010 18:37  

My secrets Suzi ?? Just read the comments in brackets Dont tell anyone else tho .. .. cant have everyone knowing me secrets hehe. Oink oink ?? That'll be me Hog then.

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 27/10/2010 20:12  

pmsl ahhh i see it all becomes clear now ive read it all!!! i just skipped straight to the end!! haha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/10/2010 21:00  

Do some work u got too much time on yer hands !! BABE HE HE XXXX

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/10/2010 13:48  

I'm a starfish........................

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 29/10/2010 00:20  

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes, when they are nicking a car driver.
However a pig's orgasm last nearly 2 hours when they pull a biker over.
(In my next life I want to be a pig)

FYP

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 29/10/2010 09:23  

PMSL dyna tooon like it oh sooo trueee but then i think you will find a lot of "everyday folk" also have that same 2 hour orgasm when they see a biker nicked....arrh grrrr not sure what that noise was !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/10/2010 15:57  

How did that noise sound again Suzi ?

Update Reply
marsey @ 29/10/2010 19:07  

pmsl ffs LMFAO its sound more like something a farmer does when calling in his sheep................ hahahahahaha arrhhh grrrrrr lol marsey i duno wot you mean im sure

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/10/2010 19:09  

Update Reply
marsey @ 29/10/2010 19:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email