MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

BM Members default photo

BM Members default photo (2) - Forums [Biker Match] BM Members default photo (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

BM Members default photo

valid point shell... and my sentiments exactly, people look different depending on the lighting, photography equipment used etc.. our facial expressions are of the time the camera captured it.. im not on bm looking for a date either hun.. but in my opinion "all members" should follow the same rule. Main profile pic should be recent.. as in the past few months "not years ago".. if people have gained 5 facial piercings, dyed their hair pink or put 2 stone on in three months then change the pic and update the profile.. lol.. simples !!! nowt rang wi black n white.................. NEWCASTLE ... (hides)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/10/2010 17:52  

... or simples ....

Tell the truth in your description (ie no saying your 35 when in fact your 40, or saying your 6ft 2 when your 5ft 6) & if the pnly pic you have is not a true you ie you have put on 4 stone, dyed your hair pink etc etc then say so ?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 09/10/2010 18:00  

Ok so lets ALL put pics on from the last 6 months from a meet or camp that can be verified

Update Reply
JP @ 09/10/2010 18:18  

i totally agree with you shell; all profile data / pics / age / marital statue etc. .. should be up to date.. its just extremely difficult to monitor im sure.. (some profiles stand out like a sore thumb) sounds like a great idea jp... but there are people who havent been to meets/rallies? i did have a rally pic on my profile, but its a group pic and a mod removed it lol.. cant win!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/10/2010 18:22  

People just have to realise that until they meet someone, they have absolutely no idea who they are communicating with.... as my 'new' profile pic proves!!!! I've just copied and pasted it from the net!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 09/10/2010 18:29  

We all hate having our photos took, but they should definitely be realistic, this is a dating site after all. It's fine having all the "perfect" shots in albums on your profile (assuming you have any, I certainly don't lol) but the ones you use as profile pics should be no more than a few months old surely because we all change and it is not a true reflection otherwise

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/10/2010 18:33  

ahhh, BB, you're in trouble!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/10/2010 18:33  

my pic was taken last month at Stormin' and that's me on the right of the pic

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 09/10/2010 18:37  

lol rc..... I'll get rid of it after unless it gets taken off before!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 09/10/2010 18:38  

lol blackberry.............. RC im with you on your post, i hate getting my photo taken and think its just down right ignorant when people dont ask before taking it... even as a child i hated it taken so its absolutely nothing to do with anything other than a personal preference. thats a lush pic of you and your new mayn anneka lol (jks hun)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/10/2010 18:43  

anne

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/10/2010 18:54  

he really shakes, rattles and rolls!!!!!! lol ...... and Kwak I recognised you straight away at Matlock

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 09/10/2010 18:55  

My pic is actually from 2007 but everyone seems to recognise me,, I think??? And there are plenty of other pics of me too. I keep the same one as people recognise it elsewhere.....

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 09/10/2010 19:01  

don't seem to recognise you without a brush in your hand Pete

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 09/10/2010 19:04  

geordielass and blackberry - both of your photos have been changed. Please don't create extra work for me at the weekend!

Update Reply
Matt @ 09/10/2010 19:41  

sorry matt i forgot to change it back........ !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/10/2010 20:00  

Apologies, just trying to make a point, I was gonna change it back, honest.....

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 09/10/2010 20:11  

I`m a newbie on here so only just added a pic of my ugly mug...and i've kept my top on so no man boobs..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/10/2010 20:30  

eeek.. i just realised matt changed my profile pic to the b&w one lmao.... omg more hassle haha.. tut tut blackberry you just wanted to be blonde lol well done roughday.............. phew thank god you didnt go topless ive just eaten !!! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/10/2010 21:01  

I thought the blonde suited me actually

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 09/10/2010 21:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email