MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

BM Members default photo

BM Members default photo (6) - Forums [Biker Match] BM Members default photo (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

BM Members default photo

Hard.....errrm, difficult if you're sittin behind me Debs pmsl

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 12/10/2010 16:38  

Tut tut..... U have a warped sense of humour...LOL

Self control jacko hunni.... Self control x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/10/2010 18:30  

Easiest way is to post a time/date (i would if I had said facility on phone) stamped picture but again check out the events pics they usually get a fair photo of people, let's face it if you are a kangorillapig in real life you will probably pick your most flattering picture for your profile lol

I have seen one or two on here witha cracking looking picture only to see when you get into the profile the said profile pic is, has and will never be anything like the person and I just don't get it....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/10/2010 18:39  

Yes debs, but it's jst the mask I hide behind, I'm really quiet.x

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 12/10/2010 19:05  

LOL good jacko.... I'm quiet but deadly!!!!

Be scuuurrrreeeed LOL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/10/2010 19:06  

Just like 1 o ma farts (and you're behind me) babe x

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 12/10/2010 19:08  

Behopes it's doon wind eh!!!!! LOL

Take a cork dear..... Or we will fall out or off LOL x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/10/2010 19:13  

Ye never know, I might blow you away. oh yes I'm vewwy scuuuurrrrd but you can hold me hand x

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 12/10/2010 19:17  

ok..i admit..my profile pic is ME.. is Current...BUT i straighten my hair!!! * shock ..horror!!* I hate my curly hair ..its the bain of my life!! ..but everyone that knows me has seen me with 'helmet hair'..and the scariest thing of all............Rally mode!!!! Yeh..gowan...look at my pics..i look pretty damn fugly when im camping............but.... given the right resources ie electrickery.and hair straighteners... i can scrub up as a pass!! But like others have said on here.. the pics are really only a rough gauge of the real person.. yeh theres got to be some kind of attraction, but you will only ever get to know the real person by 'talking' to them..firstly online..then in person, perhaps at a meet/rally etc... It's a shame if people are judged by looks alone.......I wouldn't want to be mates with anyone so shallow. * off my soap box now.........and back to terrorrising unsuspecting rally-goers*

Update Reply
Karey @ 12/10/2010 19:32  

totaly agree karey who cares what anyone looks like ? theres people on here with no profile pic and i talk to them all the time. ive met dozens off here at events and rallies and rarely recognise them from pics. if im going to a rally or event ill look to see whos going then try to meet them but i go off names rather than pics

Update Reply
dunans @ 12/10/2010 19:35  

Well said Duns

Update Reply
Karey @ 12/10/2010 19:39  

I concur Karey & Duns

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 12/10/2010 20:00  

Rule of thumb...if any picture shows me with my glasses on, then it's been taken when I've not been looking
Profile piccie is a couple of years ago btw.

Update Reply
Wills @ 12/10/2010 20:21  

the trouble is we all smile on our profile picks when in reality we probably misarable buggers i get told i look nowt like my picture and told that i do so go figure eh

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 12/10/2010 20:27  

What if we hold a copy of MCN when we add a new pic so we all know when it was taken or is that just too much

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/10/2010 20:34  

that be free advertising Matt wouldnt have that

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 12/10/2010 20:36  

i didnt recognise WN or karey from your pics and i hadnt seen wills pic first time i met him but i can recognise all 3 now when i look at your pic

Update Reply
dunans @ 12/10/2010 20:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email