MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Random Lottery win plans

Random Lottery win plans - Forums [Biker Match] Random Lottery win plans - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Random Lottery win plans

Just a question for fun n giggles, but what would you do if you won the whole jackpot from tonight Euro lottery ? We all know the normal answers, buy a house, quit work, help family and friends etc etc.

But how about something random ? Like have someone make a trike from a Bugatti Veyron (and get Clarkson to take it for a test ride lol). How about buy every active member here a new bike of their choice (I like that one). What's the most random thing you can think off that you could / would do ?

Update Reply
Talis @ 08/10/2010 20:55  

Buy my dad a bike & put him through his test ... that way he may stop panicking about 'his little girl riding a big bike like that'

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 08/10/2010 21:10  

buy a house in cornwall just been on hols there def need lotto win to buy one! then go get pished and go on round world cruise,buy me folks a house,get a massive marine aquarium set up and have wedding of my dreams

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 08/10/2010 21:14  

id put a free rally on - free camping free music free booze and free food - invitation only :) bm forum would be quite that weekend lol can only think of 1 or 2 thats would be on here lol

Update Reply
dunans @ 08/10/2010 21:19  

lol meow lol

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 08/10/2010 21:25  

right your not comin haha

Update Reply
dunans @ 08/10/2010 21:29  

buy a huge mansion on a very posh estate and fill it with people who are homeless, new tyres on bike, heated grips, new tent with onsuite facilities, Travel the world, when you find a great place to stay, rent a pad, when its dirty, Move! so many places to see, when will you have the time to return 'home' ? oh! and never! give you kids money, it only f***s them up, and never forget! the only beautiful people you will meet are going to be riding motorcycles and you will probably meet them in a field somewhere

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2010 21:31  

but duns i made u a special hat lol

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 08/10/2010 21:32  

buy a big plot of land with planning permission somewhere with a high tory vote like Alderley edge. Then sell it to some diddies.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 08/10/2010 22:35  

i would make the first oceon going passenger submarine

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 08/10/2010 23:22  

since im very selective of whom i spend my time with.. and most of my pals have expensive taste .. and a palate for quality! ....lol id invite the genuine lovely people who i call true friends old and new.. to an all inclusive guided bike tour for 4/8wks ; USA...... included would be Route 66 & Wild West - grand canyon, los angeles, palm springs, san francisco.. and more!........ like my late father used to say... "is quality not quantity"!!! that goes for everything in life...............

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2010 23:41  

Well afetr Ive bought a small country estate just south of Bath, A Holiday Home in the Maldives, A Lamborghini Mercialago, a VW splitty camper, a Senna 916 Ducati, RGV 500, a Manx Norton and a handful of other desirables. Of course I wouldnt forget me mates, so free all you can eat n drink parties at the estate would be in order for all BM members with live bands Like GnR etc....oh how cool wud that be gettin pissed wiv guys like Slash n Bill Wyman lol I'd also give every county in the country its own air ambulance, and In every City I'd setup a commercial laundry business and a provisions shelter so homeless people can get food and the essentials they need to live but they have to come and work in the laundry part time to earn it 1st. No free Rides here lol

Update Reply
Fitchy @ 09/10/2010 00:20  

now Tichy.. my kinda party.. sounds class lol.. and you have taste!!!
if slash is on the agenda.. id be willing to gate crash your party lol...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/10/2010 00:31  

Gate Crash..... No no no Geordielass, I'd tell Slash to come pick ya up.....But then again we prob wouldnt see either of ya for the rest of night lmao

Update Reply
Fitchy @ 09/10/2010 00:47  

lol tichy.. you know me to well hun!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/10/2010 01:11  

after winning lottery yesterday im still recovering from shock and will make my plans known asap lol

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 09/10/2010 15:41  

Apparently the winning single ticket is in the UK so check if you bought one.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 09/10/2010 15:50  

Have to say I would buy both my kids a home and car .....set p trust fund for my grandaughter ....... Set mum up in bungalow of her own . Deffo go home to Oz for xmas ...... and take a few select friends with me got some bikes out there and walkabout on em .

After that would see what takes my fancy ......

Update Reply
jabecs @ 09/10/2010 16:23  

Set up a project to look at kids and old people who have been hurt and abused, make it into a money making business and employ people who sell the big issue (I can never buy all of them at Birmingham station) but they always smile and then find the ba---rds who hurt them and punish them. Never have the profit going to one person but back into the business and set up smaller outlets for the people to support themselves. Then do the normal but also to get my big bike license with confidence because i will have my personnel instructor. XB

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/10/2010 17:55  

buy an island where you can only visit with an invite from the president (Me!). There will be no laws, no speed limits, etc and a race-track quality road around the island. Oh dreams

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/10/2010 01:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email