MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

John Reynolds @ Rivy 22nd April

John Reynolds @ Rivy 22nd April - Forums [Biker Match] John Reynolds @ Rivy 22nd April - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

John Reynolds @ Rivy 22nd April

It's that time of year again, the annual ESB motorcyles daytrip to Rivington Barn. This years special guest is Jonh Reynolds! more details http://www.esbmotorcycles.com/ if you want a test ride, book early! I will be there somewhere probably with a mug of coffee in my hand! Anyone else going?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/04/2007 02:36  

I used to go to Rivvy every Sunday. It is a bit of a trek now really, But I may just surprise myself. Oh sorry not 22nd.......... got a funeral to go to. But next time I do a Sunday run up there I will post it on here.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 18/04/2007 16:48  

sorry to hear that rube. give me plenty of warning you are gracing Rivy with your presence, i may be working, or i can arrange to be Sorry i mean i can arrange the day off

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/04/2007 20:58  

Hi Frag ]

Will try and get there sunday but gotta get rhonda road worthy for MOT next week and Sunday only day I got cos Saturday we refitting the gear box and engine on the panther

But hope to get up rivvy soon if not on sunday not been up since the top barn re-opened

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2007 22:03  

Hi Fraglette, I quite fancy a ride out on Sunday. I've seen it crop up in the forums before, but I have no idea where Rivingto Barn is.

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 19/04/2007 21:18  

Hi red - newcastle a lovely area - Rivington is just north of bolton near Manchester

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&GridE=-2.56860&GridN=53.62380&lon=-2.56860&lat=53.62380&search_result=Rivington%2C%20Lancashire&db=freegaz&keepicon=true&lang=&place=Rivington%2C%20Lancashire&pc=&advanced=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=rivington&addr3=&scale=100000&addr1=

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2007 22:02  

ooops sorry di & matt

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2007 22:02  

Update Reply
Di @ 20/04/2007 04:14  

for those that are interested the official rivington barn site is http://www.rivingtonhallbarn.co.uk/ the event is held at the rivington hall barn, for those that have never been before, be careful going up the drive, car drivers reverse without warning into your path and they have little viscious unmarked speed bumps! other than that, it is a great place to visit, esb event or not!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 20/04/2007 05:40  

Would have loved to do this one fraglette but as i`m still waiting for insurance to pay out so no wheels at the moment . I will get to meet you and hopefully many more of you nice people, anyway have a good and safe run .....Take care ps love the new photo`s ***WOW***

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 21/04/2007 14:55  

insurance take a long while! you didnt make the mistake i did by any chance, insure with equity red star. I was fully comp insured when i got knocked off my bike and it still took them 3 months to repair it! Shame you cant make it ps thanks for the compliment

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/04/2007 17:45  

ha ha ha !!!! yes i am with equity red star but they have promised me a cheque before the end of the week so things are looking good . Got myself some wheels just want the cheque to pay for them . I bought a Yamaha 900 diversion and hopefully should be on the road for the beginning of may

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 23/04/2007 19:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email