MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ramsbottom Custom/Classic bike show - Ramsbottom Bury

Ramsbottom Custom/Classic bike show - Ramsbottom Bury - Forums [Biker Match] Ramsbottom Custom/Classic bike show - Ramsbottom Bury - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ramsbottom Custom/Classic bike show - Ramsbottom Bury

Its a bit short notice but there is a classic / custom bike show n this Sunday at Ramsbottom Cricket club including a live band and rock disco - 10am til 6pm heres the link ...http://www.ramsbottomonline.com/2010/events/north-manchester-custom-and-classic-bike-show/

Update Reply
Gail blonde @ 23/09/2010 19:45  

sounds like fun ... I could surprise my son and see how he is taking care of my house since I moved out lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/09/2010 21:24  

I will be at this one with a few friends so see you there OhIdunno Pm me OID if you want to meet up :) See you there

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 23/09/2010 21:43  

if i can get the trike back together tomorrow or saturday - if the weather keeps fine - then i will be going there :-) fingers crossed

Update Reply
PHOTOGRAPHER1 @ 23/09/2010 23:27  

OID I've added this to the calendar. If anyone has any photos of the show feel free to add them, thanks. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1078

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/09/2010 03:35  

Thanx kwak ... just remanded me, I havent added the ones from roughleys yet ... dohhhhhh!

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 24/09/2010 13:07  

Thanks everyone ! I tried to post it as an event but couldnt do it , too short notice I guess ? Looking forward to meeting some more BM members - arent biker people brill, just get in there and meet new folk and have a laugh ... loving it !!!!!

Update Reply
Gail blonde @ 24/09/2010 17:57  

ok i didnt get the trike back together and finished in time for tomorrow - but im still going to go - take the car and be a boreing old fart - i'll just hide it somewhere and wear my leathers - lmao

Update Reply
PHOTOGRAPHER1 @ 25/09/2010 21:31  

well i went - and didnt see anyone off here there :-( think you was all hideing from me - anyway took a few pics to show you lot that didnt go what ya missed

Update Reply
PHOTOGRAPHER1 @ 26/09/2010 15:07  

cheers photo some nice pics there. was hoping to get there but didnt make it . if i had i would have deffo hidden from you m8

Update Reply
dunans @ 26/09/2010 18:59  

Sounds and looks like a good one ... personnal stuff came up and didnt get to this :( Next time :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 26/09/2010 20:19  

Hope everyone who came along had a fantastic time!!! Sun was shining, band was rockin .. Few of our mates (mine n ohIdunno) had entered bikes and we got one rosette in the bunch .. Top day xxx

Update Reply
Valkyrie42 @ 27/09/2010 11:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email