MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Urgent advice needed

Urgent advice needed - Forums [Biker Match] Urgent advice needed - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Urgent advice needed

I’ve suspected for some time that my other half has been having it away with another bloke. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.
She started going out with the girls’ a lot recently although when I asked which girls it is always “Oh, just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”
I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the street although I can hear a car setting off as if she had just got out of a car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked up her mobile just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.
Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I don’t know how to. I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I hid behind my motorbike which gave me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my bike that I noticed some tarnishing on the clutch-cover.
Should I use a clean rag and some Autosol, or does it need polishing out with a proper polishing drill?

Update Reply
marsey @ 08/09/2010 11:49  

I'd go for the liquid Autosol mate, it doesn't clog up in all the nooks and crannies as much as the paste stuff.

Update Reply
DriftnSlide @ 08/09/2010 12:09  

S**t mate that's terrible, it really needs sorting asap. There's no point burying your head in the sand. Confront her with the evidence. Ask her straight out.....'have you got an old tee shirt I can use as a rag?' Then like all things, work at it. Take it day by day and soon she'll be back as new all shinny and polished. Bikes hey, you can't live with them and you can't live without them

Update Reply
giantdog @ 08/09/2010 12:28  

Cheers Marsey, first belly laugh of the day! Kudos my friend! Oh, and a bit of tomato ketchup applied, left 1/2 an hour, then polished off can work wonders...

Update Reply
Drum @ 08/09/2010 14:01  

tomato ketchup !!!??? That can't be right surely??? If it is, why do I not have the shinniest sausage in all Christendom?? or maybe I have

Update Reply
giantdog @ 08/09/2010 14:50  

love it

Update Reply
Ducatirebel77 @ 08/09/2010 18:41  

very good, but think the best advice is to stamp on the problem before it gets out of hand :-)

Update Reply
SPESH @ 08/09/2010 19:46  

Lol, and I was feeling so sorry for you!! Its a terrible dilemma!!! Use her best undies to clean it!!! Lol!

Update Reply
VFRbabe @ 08/09/2010 21:16  

Ha ha - are u serious or havin a larph!!! good one what ever - brillo mate x

Update Reply
kazninja @ 08/09/2010 21:28  

fatastic pmsl...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2010 23:18  

brill !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 08/09/2010 23:27  

I think my advice would vary according to whether it was lacquered or not TBH.

I also get the impression that some think this was a joke thread and not serious. (tuts!!!!)

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 10/09/2010 18:17  

OMG I fell for that. I got all the way to bottom thinking it was genuine - I'm such a numpty. Dead funny though!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 10/09/2010 18:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email