MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Thieving Scumbags

Thieving Scumbags - Forums [Biker Match] Thieving Scumbags - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Thieving Scumbags

remeber the 3 bikes that were stolen last week, and the police would'nt give chase because they were not wearing helmets ? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-11211260

Update Reply
DriftnSlide @ 07/09/2010 17:07  

There was also a report in the paper that 4 youths stole a quad bike in wales and 2 got killed on a railway line on it..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2010 17:17  

must have had a death wish riding without a helmet. at 24 he should have had more sense

Update Reply
dunans @ 07/09/2010 17:25  

sod them - at least the right person copped it. sad for the families like, having a toe rag like that.

nearly good enough for the darwin awards.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2010 18:21  

Dunans, I don't think he had a death wish, I think he was just a cocky little toe rag who thought, if I don't wear a helmet then I won't get chased by the cops, and therefore can nick as many bikes as I want.
Thats karma .

Update Reply
DriftnSlide @ 07/09/2010 20:21  

no i agree with dunans if u are going to steal other peoples bikes then i hope u get it good.

Update Reply
shadowguyver @ 07/09/2010 20:43  

Steal my hard earned rightfull belongings and i'll screw you up if I can, eye for an eye and all that malarky,maybe harsh but what the hell,never mind possestion is 9 whatevers in law,if it aint yours it aint yours,simples

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 07/09/2010 21:02  

In a statement, his family said: "Bobby was a loving and loyal son who would do anything for his family. He will continually shine in our hearts forever."
so presumely they mean thief and thief again for his family... Good riddance to trash...My attitude is police SHOULD chase them and make them crash and killed the bastards...No time for them...Blight on society and the more that are killed the better and better for the tax payer as they are all on social and not working, so one less jobseekers allowance for the Government to pay

Update Reply
HDWURZEL @ 07/09/2010 23:37  

absolutely fantastic news, though it feels strange saying that. Sympathies to his family like, but they've raised a rotten piece of ***t and should have taken more care to raise a normal child. And never mind an eye for and eye... you nick my bike and I'll cut your balls off and feed them to you!

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/09/2010 00:15  

possession is 9/10th,s of the law

Update Reply
madhat @ 08/09/2010 00:29  

Too true with above posts least its another scally off the streets and its karma,why should we put up with them..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2010 08:12  

Aye,possession, thats what I ment

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 09/09/2010 12:06  

Police Helo's should be replaced with gunships. Take one or two of the wee shits out might make the others think a little Harsh but fair me thinks

Update Reply
micksaway @ 09/09/2010 13:50  

it would seem that the lad from manchester who has been stealing bikeshas done the policea favour,by crashing into a van and killing himself,butshould the police have let him?not making any excuses for the low life,but he was somebodies son/brother?

Update Reply
whiteairedfox @ 09/09/2010 14:03  

true fox - but he didn't seem to care about that, so why should we?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/09/2010 15:57  

Aye but apparently the polis didnt chase because he didnt have a helmet on,damned if they do damned if they dont. His joy ride didnt last long eh!Feckin t-leaf,probably a small part of his daily routine

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 09/09/2010 21:14  

No sympathies with them sods from me either,... give em a hundred yards head start, then find a very big gun,.. Simples .

Update Reply
Paj1369 @ 09/09/2010 22:19  

I thought we were supposed to be a civilised society? All this talk of doing nasty things to thieves, or hoping nasty things will be done to them, doesn't seem like we've moved on much from cave dwelling days, IMHO.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/09/2010 22:43  

Brings out your base instincs though dont you think.

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 10/09/2010 18:14  

I take your point Kwak but it's madness that the police couldn't do anything to catch these thieves. No sympathy from me I'm afraid regarding the death of one them, brought it on himself.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 10/09/2010 18:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email