MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Thieving Scumbags

Thieving Scumbags (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Thieving Scumbags (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Thieving Scumbags

They deserve all they get am afraid..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2010 18:17  

Yes it is a sad fact of life that these sort of people think its their basic right to rob and thieve for a living. They see nothing wrong with that and their friends think they are a latter day Robin Hood who should be admired for sticking their two fingers up to 'the man'. Unfortunately its the poor tax paying, law abiding folk who suffer most from these 'scallywags'.

My opinion? Shoot the cretins who spawned these miserable apologies for human kind and we wouldn't have half the problems we have nowadays, benefit scroungers, teenage girls claiming housing cos they get up the duff, pox ridden teenage yobs running riot on inner city estates..........

Oooops I'm ranting..... nurse wheres my medication?

Update Reply
DG99 @ 10/09/2010 19:45  

I'm sure the new government are responding to the social problems in this country and will make everything nice, bit like camberwick green or trumpton ,cool

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 10/09/2010 22:29  

I want to marry Windy miller

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 10/09/2010 22:35  

if anyone nicked my bike or dare i say it my car, then i hope they at least get seriously injured....that's justice!!!!

Update Reply
violetinferno @ 10/09/2010 22:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email