MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride, Bmf tail end to Lakes BBQ 18th September

Ride, Bmf tail end to Lakes BBQ 18th September - Forums [Biker Match] Ride, Bmf tail end to Lakes BBQ 18th September - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride, Bmf tail end to Lakes BBQ 18th September

Anyone else want to go to Bmf at Lincolnshire show-ground in the morning and then on to lakes BBQ in afternoon with me on 18th September.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 02/09/2010 00:53  

I really want to go to the BMF, but not sure I can make the BBQ
I've never been to the BMF before.. can I meet up with anyone? Doubt I will be going on Ziggy tho! lol Do I need to get a ticket?

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/09/2010 21:31  

You can pay on the gate Karey, Think I'll be shooting off there Sunday too not 100% sure yet as I've not got a lot of spare cash just now!!!!!! (maybe could go just to torture myself lol)

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 14/09/2010 10:24  

Thanks Andy! Not sure whether to go on the Saturday or Sunday?... Anyone else going ?

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/09/2010 11:28  

know Meerkat going give him a PM Kaz

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 15/09/2010 02:09  

Not sure wether to go to this one or not,as it`s moved to Lincoln showground-that`s more than double the mileage for me than when it was at Peterborough.
That said,I could do with getting a couple of bit & pieces.It all depends on finances & weather,I think.
If I do decide to go it`ll be sunday-get the last minute bargains.

Update Reply
Wraith750 @ 15/09/2010 22:46  

yeah get yourself there wraith then get on the road with bill and get yourself up to the lakes!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 16/09/2010 00:29  

Sadly,young lady,I`ll be unable to get to the Lakes this weekend due to lack of free time.I am,however,planning on making it to Staffs next weekend,albeit just for saturday,so I`ll meet up with you there.Just hope it`s not lashing it down with rain & windy or I might not come out to play
Will pm you nearer the time.

Have a great BBQ everyone who`s going this weekend & make sure the sausages are cooked properly or there`ll be high wind warnings oop north

Update Reply
Wraith750 @ 16/09/2010 22:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email