MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hobbits onTour - Bank Holiday Weekend

Hobbits onTour - Bank Holiday Weekend - Forums [Biker Match] Hobbits onTour - Bank Holiday Weekend - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hobbits onTour - Bank Holiday Weekend

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <![endif]--> Once upon a time a few Hobbit like folk and their friends decided that they were going to spend the Bank Holiday weekend away from the shire and took a trip to the land of the sheep and chickens (Barmouth!). <o:p> </o:p> Many a tale will be bound and songs shall be sung of their adventure ………………. (the odd picture may emerge) <o:p> </o:p> The 22 beer mat challenge, the city made of sand, the card game that apparently was fixed !!!, the kite off, the home made BBQ and kitchen area (see JP does have some brains) to name but a few. <o:p> </o:p> Great time had by all me thinks, shame I missed several opportunities to witness a certain someone undressing lol and much merriment in watching Squashy play with his new friend. <o:p> </o:p> Cheers to the kids for making it a fun weekend with opportunities for some of us to get away with child like behavior for a change J <o:p> </o:p> Only down point was the bill me and JP had to pay for someone else’s stupidity and disregard for other folks property in smashing a shed door so they could have wood for a fire L

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/08/2010 11:46  

Apart from the last bit ... sounds like you all had a great time though

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 31/08/2010 11:48  

on you 3 having to pay think the people who did it should reinburse you thats only fair (or is no one owening up ) but glad it did,nt spoil the fun to much, its such a great place barmouth hope we can get something orginised for next year

Update Reply
madhat @ 31/08/2010 11:52  

Was a fun weekend even though JP failed yet agin to buy me an ice cream !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/08/2010 11:55  

Im sure he will buy you double next time :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 31/08/2010 11:58  

ohhhhh a triple noughet wafery thingy there good yum yum yum lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 31/08/2010 12:02  

Mmmmmmm he had better lol

cheers to Phil for suggesting stopping at Dinkys on way home my triple decker sarnie was scrummy :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/08/2010 12:02  

lol so wasnt a dinky sarnie then lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 31/08/2010 12:07  

Quite agree Jackie ... great weekend, & even the cold nights did not spoil it for us.

I just missed the traffic on the way home, hope no one got stopped by those un-marked police bikes... they looked like they were pulling everyone

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 31/08/2010 12:08  

Shell have to admit i was more than a wee bit impressed by the filtering skills of Phil, Al and Mr Ken and no cops chasing us (feel abit sad about that lol)

MH twas a whoppa so it was :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/08/2010 12:14  

Will be getting the ice cream in for you when we get to be in the same place at the same time lol, as said great time and enjoyed it with friends just cost a bit more than planned

Update Reply
JP @ 31/08/2010 12:16  

LOL I did try to text you all to warn you ... however as we all know signal was not the best lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 31/08/2010 12:18  

Shell you only get pulled by them if your riding like a twat if you only speed to over take then back off no probs, its just the brain dead that ask for a ticket

Update Reply
JP @ 31/08/2010 12:31  

BJ is there anywhere we can put the pics or should we tag them to the june event ????

Update Reply
JP @ 31/08/2010 12:38  

Un-marked police bikes? 
Either I didn't see them, or there weren't any on the route I took.As JP says they don't bother you if you're sensible. 

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2010 12:39  

LOL it was only when I had gone past the 1st group that I realised one of the 'bikers' was writing in a big book ... when I saw the 2nd group & someone else 'writing in a big book' it dawned on me why all those without a book looked so down

Yeah Jackie ... can Kwak add an after event event for us?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 31/08/2010 13:16  

Looks like I missed a good one

Still, managed 1st ride in four weeks with help from my little pill friends

Update Reply
yamahama @ 31/08/2010 13:20  

Have asked Auntie if she can add event for us so we can upload pics ... Gary u have gone all white again lol Yammy yep and i beat Gary at cards lololol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/08/2010 13:45  

You were missed John, but glad to hear you are getting back into the swing, just take it steady!

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 31/08/2010 13:46  

swings i never saw any swings !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/08/2010 13:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email