MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Thunder in the Glens ~ Aviemore, Scotland

Thunder in the Glens ~ Aviemore, Scotland - Forums [Biker Match] Thunder in the Glens ~ Aviemore, Scotland - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Thunder in the Glens ~ Aviemore, Scotland

Want to say thank you to everyone from BM who attended this fab event... what a great weekend, great company and a lotta laughs.. made some awesome friends... BOBKAT's tent sabotage was a hoot when she eventually saw it, and we all went through a lot of balloons for one weekend Was lovely to see some romance blossom... very sweet indeed... yam and VFR we all wish you both luck!!! ps. VFR look after ma lil william wallace lol. Cant wait until we all meet up again ............... Debs aka Geordielass xox

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/08/2010 20:49  

Had a fantastic time too, the bm group was a brilliant laugh! Cant wait to meet up with everybody again.

Dont worry gl, i will look after him! ;-)

vfrbabe xxxxx

Update Reply
VFRbabe @ 30/08/2010 20:54  

had the most amazing time at Aviemore and met and made some new very genuine decent great friends ... cant wait to meet up for our reunion do and dont worry Debs i'll take the best care of her and treat her the best i can .... she deserves it Jamie aka Yam_man xxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/08/2010 21:03  

Photos here http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...ent_id=909

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/08/2010 23:40  

thanks Kwak xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2010 00:01  

Y W yam_man

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/08/2010 00:06  

awwwwwwww good luck to ya

Update Reply
madhat @ 31/08/2010 00:36  

Thank you so much to Cowboy67; Geordielass;Bluejeans; Johnnytb; Vonniedreyfuss; miniGeordielass; Vfrbabe & Yam-man . What a bloody good weekend - the rally was ok, it was truely made by the fantastic company though. Vrf & Yam-man, the prank you played in my tent was spot on - couldn't have done better myself revenge will be sweet lol. Johnnytb, the injury you inflicted on me is getting better slowly im up for a rematch anytime lol. Cowboy67 thanks for leading the way there and back, also for being such a gem over the weekend . Geordielass, well what can I say, such a pleasure to meet and your daughter - first of many meet ups im sure . Bluejeans your are a real gentleman, so pleased to have met you, hope it's not the last Lastley Vonnie, good to meet you and hope you enjoy your touring around Scotland - hope you get sorted with your bike Many, many goods memories thank you all xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 31/08/2010 18:32  

well i dont think there is much left to say ..... it was a fantastic weekend the folks were just great to ... well apart from jamie ! lol it was so nice to meet up with such nice gen folks thank you all for such a good weekend and lots of fantastic pictures ! that im now going to need lots of meds for .......... im not a hobbit........ and just a little special bit for debs thank you for such great chat over the weekend thank you your a gem see you all very soon paul..kiss's for the girls and hand shakes for the boys.......

Update Reply
cowboy70 @ 31/08/2010 19:28  

i agree paul aka cowboy.. not much more can be said.. until we all meet again in three weeks time................. WOO HOOOOOO.. cant wait :) btw paul.. you are daddy hobbit because mini me said so lol... thank you for looking after me all weekend.. i could get used to being pampered and cared for ... lol .. and loved the convo's, we have so much more to talk about big thanks to bluejeans for giving megan the pleasure of riding on the back of his fazer.. she no longer loves harleys and wants a bike like you lol.. you are as BOB says a perfect gent, it was lovely to meet up with you again. BOB has to be the most beautiful woman ive seen in a long time.. she could turn women gay.. and she has the personality to match the looks too... what a lovely lass x Johnny's playful antics with BOB.. was both funny and painful to watch lol.. looking forward to the rematch! Vonniehaveseatwilltravel.............. what a woman!! my lil rock music partner! VFR & yam... playful fun all the way... twas lovely to see you both grinning like cheshire cats all weekend.. big hugs yam your always gonna be my lil william wallace, you know that.. take a look at the pic i uploaded where you cut your fringe as a kid lmao.. i dont care if i get my ass kicked for loading it.. your just so cute!!! Thanks again to everyone.. ive traded that rally for the past five years and this year was the first time without my ex.. you made the rally the most enjoyable yet... and the memories are very special indeed. xox hugs to all xox

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2010 20:23  

Cant believe how much im missing all you guys!!!!

Update Reply
VFRbabe @ 31/08/2010 20:58  

ditto VFR ... i wish it was thursday 26th all over again !!!!! xox

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2010 21:11  

Great time had with all the geezers and gals, haven't had a weekend with so much laughs for a long time, my ribs are still hurting. Still reckon that singer bloke was ready to kick off witht the paper airplanes and balloons.???? Paul, hope the socks are still matching lol.....and stay out of the kiddies cars you'll only get in trouble lol... Neil cheers for the company on some of the route down it made it a lot easier. Bobkat I will win again regardless of your body armour lol.... We will get a volunteer to rub it better next time lol..... It was great to see Debs and Megan, if she wants out on the bikes again and any of us are around just give us a shout it's good to get the next generation interested regardless of bike .... VFR & yam ha ha, what can I say...... can't wait until the next balloon fest lol.... keep singing the song Jamie ...... Billy Connolly is a legend... Vonnie enjoy your travels and don't get lost the Yeti will get you lol Hope to see you all again soon, definately on the calender for next year John manly hugs, kisses and twangs ;-) to the relevant people.. ha ha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2010 00:21  

just finished uploading pics from a fantastic weekend with great people will definatley be tryn to go to this event next year

Update Reply
laimdan @ 01/09/2010 02:00  

except Jamie ??? why what did i do Paul lol and i owe you apology mate .. all weekend i had i feeling i knew you from somewhere else ( my attention was elswhere lol ) was a little drunk first time we met at kelso but glad we got a chance to meet and have a laugh. cant wait for a reunion meet... and if any of you guys are ever in my area give me a shout.. you'll always be welcome

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2010 17:36  

erm.. where's the GALS invite . .. mr wallace man!!!! lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2010 17:38  

your all guys on here gordy u know that

Update Reply
dunans @ 01/09/2010 17:40  

lol johnny .... you want me to keep singing ??? are ye mad ??? lol ye must be to get on with all us lot lol and Blue ... there is no try .... there is only YOU WILL BE THERE next year lol book it up now lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2010 17:40  

lol dunas.. !!! well your a girly you got moobs lol... woop woop PS... JAMIE DONT IGNORE ME BIATCH!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2010 17:43  

grr i havent got moobs i dunno u ask for equality and moan when called guys :p

Update Reply
dunans @ 01/09/2010 17:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email