MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Thunder in the Glens ~ Aviemore, Scotland

Thunder in the Glens ~ Aviemore, Scotland (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Thunder in the Glens ~ Aviemore, Scotland (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Thunder in the Glens ~ Aviemore, Scotland

lol dunas.. me talking about your moobs obviously winds you up... so what size trainer bra's are you in anyway.. ive never asked that before i dont shout for equality... !!! i shout for FREEEEDOMMM.. in william wallace style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2010 17:48  

yeah and they are still shouting for it up there lol

Update Reply
dunans @ 01/09/2010 17:53  

lol ... you live dangerously... !!! like i always say.. separate the boys from the men... the english from the scots... !!! heh heh!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2010 17:55  

Lol Geordie, i think yams kilt antics over the weekend have gone to your head!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
VFRbabe @ 01/09/2010 18:51  

nowt to do with yam, or the weekend and deffo not the kilt.. ... ive been a william wallace fan since i was a child... and always sided with the scots... !!! im just shouting about what i believe in.... lol.. it always winds the english up.........!!! FREEEEDOOOOM!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2010 18:57  

good job u wasnt around at the same time as him or ur head would have been on a pole next to his ;)

Update Reply
dunans @ 01/09/2010 19:27  

highly unlikely.. with a good woman beside him.. he would have been untouchable

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2010 19:28  

lol of course the GALS are invited to lol and i am untouchable ..... but with a good woman beside me i'm invincible lol :D eh huney xxxxxx lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2010 23:31  

lol .... i was just winding you up huns... but i do want to walk along that bloody beach near you at some point.. WOW.. its beautiful... and you are the nearest to william wallace in my life time ... and with VFR by your side of course you are untouchable... and most def invincible .... watch this space !!!! xox big hugs xox

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2010 23:45  

The best quote in brave heart ...Wallace"you talk to your god what does he say"?.....Irish bloke"Well hes sure I'll be ok, but he says your pretty much F**ked"? Quality film ... all true of course after all it was in colour and hollywood is always factually correct............. be afraid hobbits be very afraid FREEEEEEDOOOOOOOMMMM pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2010 01:03  

ooooooooooooh johnny thats my fav part.. i lurrrvve the irish guy.. he is so awesome.. and funny!!!! may i reiterate FRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! LOL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2010 01:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email