MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Withernsea Summertime Special 29th Aug

Withernsea Summertime Special 29th Aug - Forums [Biker Match] Withernsea Summertime Special 29th Aug - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Withernsea Summertime Special 29th Aug

Anyone going to the rally on Sunday, it's Withernsea promenade just a one day do it only small but it's a day out, could meet and make a ride out of it

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 23/08/2010 18:47  

If it's a day out you want Bill, you know where to go and you'd be most welcome! We'll miss you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2010 20:07  

Love to see you lot Vanessa but both Cadwell and Withernsea are only 30miles down the road for me and it gives me chance to see some friends i don't ride with now. I'm with you lot most weekends so don't get to see my local friends much

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 24/08/2010 04:44  

Mr Bill have fun but i will miss you xxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/08/2010 09:28  

i might go bill as its only 15 mins from my house

Update Reply
meerkat @ 24/08/2010 11:39  

This bike show is a lot bigger than it was when it first started years ago, if the photos are anything to go by. I'm surprised it's on cos I asked the bike club that used to put it on and they said the council are organising it now as it clashes with other events the bike club have. The reason I'm surprised is cos the council make no mention of it on their website, where they do mention the Summertime Special. The bike show used to be in conjunction with the Summertime Special, which is a FREE musical show for all the family, and is held just over the road from the bike show. I've emailed the local council and asked if the bike show is still on. If I don't post in here someone remind me, please?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/08/2010 17:16  

Bike show is still on Kwack with the Summertime special but council organising it, was at bike club last week they said they were not involved this year

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 24/08/2010 18:52  

I'm still waiting for a reply from the council about confirmation of the bike show. Meanwhile I've entered the 'Summertime Special' family show onto the calendar, so you can put your names down, and add photos later. I've also added a photo of the Pier Towers as a landmark for those who've not been before. The bike show is held next to the Towers. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1036

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/08/2010 09:44  

here's the reply Dear Sandi Yes Bike Fest is on the 29th – the same day as the Summertime Special. Our usual biker group are unable to attend this year but we’ve made contact with others that are coming. We have advertised it as an open motorcycle rally that is free and open for anyone to attend whether in groups or individuals. We are expecting 2 – 3 stalls too. Regards Mrs Dawson Deputy Clerk Withernsea Town Council Municipal Buildings, 243 Queen Street, Withernsea, HU19 2HH Now I'm confused cos I always thought that a rally was a weekend do usually held in a field, with porta loos, stalls and loads going off etc, not a one day bike show. I don't call 2 -3 stalls much of a bike show either. As far as I'm aware anyone could go to the other shows that have been on, Mrs Dawson makes it sound like it was tickets only or summat in previous years. lol I assumed there'd be more stalls cos there were loads more bikes. I wonder why there are more bikes there but nothing else has changed. Oh well let's hope the weather holds for it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/08/2010 14:56  

Calendar updated http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1036

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/08/2010 15:00  

This is why i said it was small don't think there will be as many bikes there, i shall probably go to Fridaythorp first and make a ride of it if anyone wants to meet me there, could do Squires on way back.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 26/08/2010 00:09  

I'll be going in the AM and poss re visit on the PM lol

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 27/08/2010 23:31  

how far is it bill,cus sundays suppose to be nice lol

Update Reply
yamashirlz @ 27/08/2010 23:38  

http://maps.google.com/maps?f...92HN

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/08/2010 23:41  

For you Shirl 55 miles if you come down the A63 B1230 A63 A1033

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 27/08/2010 23:46  

thanks bill its not that far then is it,is that the one on the coast front x

Update Reply
yamashirlz @ 28/08/2010 00:27  

yer that's right Shirl

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 28/08/2010 01:00  

any one else going to this one

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 28/08/2010 17:51  

cheers bill im sure il find it lol il follow the bikes,im sure ive being taking to it before few yrs ago, but like i said weather men say going be nice so mite has well go for ride out ..

Update Reply
yamashirlz @ 28/08/2010 22:29  

Anyone from Hull/and around our club is arranging a meet up at the Sportsman on Hedon Road Hull at 10am to ride to this all are welcome to tag allong :O)

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 28/08/2010 23:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email