MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Why does packing for a new house take so long?

Why does packing for a new house take so long? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Why does packing for a new house take so long? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Why does packing for a new house take so long?

.......12 boxes filled with beer ?????? Keep smilin' mbw :>

Anyone else slightly concerned about banditlover's pleasure in concealing human dummies (dolls to you!) inside cavity walls ?????

Anything we need to know bl?????????????????

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 10/08/2010 19:35  

Hi all,i am just getting ready to move,so thanks Kwak for tips on boxes ect,and am going through divorce at same time, why do things by half. i have one small problem tho,can,t find somewhere to live and i think people who,s brought house will want me out.

Update Reply
joesa @ 10/08/2010 19:49  

@ Alice I often think about my dollies been disposed off down the back of the fireplace and wonder if the demolition men needed therapy after seeing them all cascade when they knocked house down. They must have thought that they had stumbled upon a crime scene.....

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 10/08/2010 20:36  

packing is one thing but unpacking takes years "moving home is more stressful than a divorce lol " hmmmmmm i really beg to differ on this one folks

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 10/08/2010 21:10  

thanks Kwak for tips on boxes ect,and am going through divorce at same time, why do things by half. i have one small problem tho,can,t find somewhere to live and i think people who,s brought house will want me out. Y W joesa. So that's a load of boxes of average size and one very large one with a roof, until you get the real thing, or a tent and someone's back garden? I hope you find somewhere a.s.a.p. John, how fast did ya fill those 12 boxes? lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/08/2010 21:31  

I filled those boxes pretty quickly to be fair! My problem is I can't throw things away! I like to hoard my memories and I have too many of them!

I need more boxes. Think I will have to get online tomorrow now! ha-ha.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2010 21:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email