MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Llangollen bike show.

Llangollen bike show. - Forums [Biker Match] Llangollen bike show. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Llangollen bike show.

Is anybody going, i'm at the Oswestry show (don't think there is anything to do with bikes there, i'm there working, ish), and thinking on going up Sunday morning.

Update Reply
Brathu @ 02/08/2010 23:00  

Brathu, look on the event calendar for those with their name down 7th - 8th Aug http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=701

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/08/2010 23:48  

Thanks for that Kwak, you know i'm really not upto speed with technology, had a look on the list and saw that i was there, then realized that i had clicked on the event a few days ago. Derrr. Anyway, may end up seeing others there. Regards Brathu

Update Reply
Brathu @ 03/08/2010 19:50  

Damn it, bike deal has not worked out, so will not be going to the Llangollen show. Still going to Oswestry,(in my car, as i'm paid to be there) but not doing that sort of milage to go to a bike show in my car. If you know what i mean.

Update Reply
Brathu @ 05/08/2010 20:28  

Y W (You're welcome) Brathu It's a shame about the bike.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/08/2010 23:12  

Thanks Kwak, still getting the bike, just sorting some issue's in private life, then new toy will be-a coming home. Cheers, have a good weekend. Best wishes Brathu

Update Reply
Brathu @ 06/08/2010 12:50  

Bump. I'll be there on Sunday.

Update Reply
Wills @ 07/08/2010 10:25  

not sure what time but i will be there sunday

Update Reply
laimdan @ 07/08/2010 21:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email