MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Photos of Ducati factory Bolona

Photos of Ducati factory Bolona  - Forums [Biker Match] Photos of Ducati factory Bolona  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Photos of Ducati factory Bolona

Hi all, I recently had the chance to visit the Ducati factory in Bolona. It was a fantastic experience. I have posted some photos on my profile if anyone is interested. There are bikes with names like Hailwood, Foggaty and Stoner on them.

Update Reply
Frank W @ 28/07/2010 08:31  

Hey there just checked out some of your pictures of the Ducati factory, some wicked looking bikes there and bet there was so much history behind the sport.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2010 12:18  

Great Photo's... thanks

Update Reply
Tezzzer @ 28/07/2010 15:46  

It's all sooooo red

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 28/07/2010 17:08  

Glad you guys are enjoying the photos. These are just of the Ducati musium, we had a tour of the factory as well but could not take pics in there. There was also a section of the factory for their develpoment of the motoGP machines but we had to make do with looking through a small window!! You are right Brig just about everything in the place was red... Except for my envy which was green.....

Update Reply
Frank W @ 28/07/2010 18:25  

Funnily enough I almost mentioned something about being green, I could almost see the drool on some of the pics!

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 28/07/2010 18:48  

wow looks ace and i dont have to go now ive seen it lol nice one Frank

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 28/07/2010 18:55  

Tell me about it Brig, they have hankies positioned at strategic points around the factory so that you can wipe the drool from your mouth before you take a photo - I must have missed a bit tho

Don't let it stop you going Wheely, I feel tepmted to ride down to Italy next year, if i do i will visit Ducati again by which time they might have a bike with Rossi's name on it!!!

Update Reply
Frank W @ 28/07/2010 19:15  

gorgeous photo's! I was 15 mins too late to get into the Guzzi museum last year - absolutely gutted!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2010 23:31  

it do look good frank one day eh ! still to do IOM yet lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 29/07/2010 23:33  

There so sexy dukes i fell inlove with the at fordhambridge lol my fella being to see them in italy but he also rides a duke lol ........

Update Reply
yamashirlz @ 29/07/2010 23:42  

Lovely pics! Sends a shiver down the spine seeing Fogartys bike there on display!! Ducatitsi heaven......ahhhh.....I'll just go out to the conservatory and stare at my old (97) 900SS...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2010 21:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email