MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

BikerMatch to sponsor Total Biker FM

BikerMatch to sponsor Total Biker FM - Forums [Biker Match] BikerMatch to sponsor Total Biker FM - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

BikerMatch to sponsor Total Biker FM

Some of you may have already heard of Total Biker FM as I'm sure it fits the music tastes of most bikers. TBFM approached BikerMatch today about sponsoring each other, through exchanging of banners, airtime, etc. I'm happy to announce that we will indeed go ahead and start working with the team at TBFM in the hope of boosting both theirs and our ratings and popularity. Total Biker FM was set up for 2 reason, to accommodate bikers and those who love music (especially rock). Broadcasting from 2 studios in the North West of the UK, the radio station has varying kinds of music for all tastes. Total Biker FM caters for those who like new and classic rock, heavy metal and punk. TBFM started out as an internet radio station but have plans to be digital by the end of 2010 - with the right funding to be on DAB and satellite radio to be able to attract a much wider audience as well as bikers out on the road. I'm sure we'd all like to hear this station live while out on the bike, to please support the station and listen as much as possible. Even try to convince your colleagues to listen at work! You can access the station here... http://www.totalbikerfm.com Thanks ~Matt

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/07/2010 16:03  

Will give them a try as haven't found a decent station in ages!

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 26/07/2010 16:58  

I listen to RockFM and XFM - both great stations,,,and when one's talking u can flip over to the other - usually works so u have continuous tunes then, but not always!

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 26/07/2010 17:34  

biker Rocks Mate ! hahahaha but its all for charridy

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 26/07/2010 17:42  

Get all the music i need from Last.fm, spotify and planet rock but i will listen now and then. The stream seems stable enough though.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 26/07/2010 18:19  

TBFM, sounds like its worth a listen.

I was wondering, would there be anyway of doing something on BM where members could post request directly to the station, that way your station keeps busy and some or most of us will get a mention on the radio..

Just a suggestion, but you gotta say it sounds good lol..

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 26/07/2010 18:40  

Not sure what we could do on BM i'm afraid. Unless we started a new topic for music requests, but the station would have to monitor it. Could be fun and could work well. A popular topic and would get a better response I think. I'll let the station know and see what they think

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/07/2010 19:50  

Good Man Matt, there will be someway to do it, i'm sure u will find a way.

Good Luck...

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 26/07/2010 19:53  

Maybe they could mention up and coming events ... say once a week ... or something like that ... or birthday requests ... in return we could listen and support their events too :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 26/07/2010 20:09  

Like the idea of picking sounds from our music thread. . lots on there that would make amazing and diverse listening. In general, a great idea Matt.

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 26/07/2010 20:13  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=6006 Post requests in that topic

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/07/2010 21:54  

"I'm sure we'd all like to hear this station live while out on the bike" err, no thanks, but will give it a try from home

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 26/07/2010 22:08  

Heard mucka Jay mention bikermatch for first time tonight ... woo hoo! Hey ... Sir ... does that mean we is famous now ... lol Great little station though ... great music and good comentary ;) If you havent checked it out already ... do so, you will be pleasantly suprised ;)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 26/07/2010 23:12  

Thank you Rock Chick. Just like Matt, I work as hard as I can to make things work for my members (listeners). Its a friendly station still to make a big name for itself but we do work our socks off 24/7.

You are more than welcome to come say hi in the chatroom. There will be a lot more mentions for BM coming soon. Very pleased to be on board and hope we can help you guys out as much as you do for us.

"this could be the start of a beautiful friendship!"

Mucka Jay.

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 26/07/2010 23:57  

a little prayer.....Dear God please can you put a few more hours in the day ( or night) so i can do all the things i want to do

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 27/07/2010 10:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email