MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Birthday Wishes

Happy 4th Birthday BikerMatch!

Happy 4th Birthday BikerMatch! - Forums [Biker Match] Happy 4th Birthday BikerMatch! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Birthday Wishes /

Happy 4th Birthday BikerMatch!

BikerMatch is FOUR years old!!! Still a baby I know, but we've had a good run and hope to continue doing so for a long time to come. Happy Birthday BikerMatch!!!

Update Reply
Matt @ 22/07/2010 17:41  

Wahoo! Happy Birthday BM Great site Matt big thankyou to you and the staff for your hard work and commitment getting it to its 4th birthday! Cheers

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 22/07/2010 17:50  

*waits patiently for slice of birthday cake*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/07/2010 18:08  

Cheers to all at BM

Matt for thinking about it, the mods & staff for taking care of things but a great big thanks to all the members who make it such a fun site to be part of.

I for one am glad I joined

Hippo Bird Day Two Ewe BM !

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 22/07/2010 19:23  

Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear Bikermatch Happy Birthday tooooo youuuuuu Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray Great site with some great events ... WELL DONE SIR

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 22/07/2010 20:15  

HAPPY BURPDAY BM

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 22/07/2010 20:25  

Matt, how come the site is older than your membership? Were you waiting to see what it was like before you joined? Happy Birthday to the site, I'm glad it's out of the nappy stage and the terrible twos

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/07/2010 21:44  

happy burfday BM your a gud site, a dam gud site, well dun matt

Update Reply
drobess @ 22/07/2010 22:26  

Happy Birthday to yeh BM long may it run

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 22/07/2010 23:09  

Happy birthday bm where's the cake and dougnuts

Update Reply
JP @ 23/07/2010 05:20  

HAPPY 4TH TRIP AROUND THE SUN....WHAT A RIDE. I'm pretty new here but loving every minute

Update Reply
giantdog @ 23/07/2010 09:30  

Well done Matt on giving us a good site that is not just a dating site but also a site where so many of us have made life long like minded friends. I have been on the site now for 3yrs 2months and have seen some changes in that time mainly for the better keep up the good work.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/07/2010 09:41  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIKERMATCH!!!! Well done Matt on a brilliant site and all the hard work and effort you put in. I'm proud to be one of your humble servants and hope I and the other staff can continue to keep BM running as smoothly as it has in the past! All the best!

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/07/2010 09:52  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BM

WELL DONE BOSS MAN

XXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/07/2010 09:56  

Happy birthday to all at BM, only been a member for a short time but have made lots of new friends. Well done Matt and all his little helpers.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 23/07/2010 10:17  

Nice One!!!!! and thanks for all the hard work you all put it behind the scenes so we can all have so much fun!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BM

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 23/07/2010 10:27  

Sorry XK, I didn't want to risk posting the cake so I ate all 30,000 pieces myself. Shell, I didn't just think of it - I do still do stuff lol Kwak, well spotted! I often change my account when fixing bugs. Check out Speedy Claire, she was one of the BM members who got access a week or two before it went live. I've fixed my own "Joined Date" now. Thanks everyone for all your kind comments. Here's to another 4 years!

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/07/2010 13:03  

Yes but if ya had not thought about it ... it would not be here at all !!!

And if ya had just done it with out thinking about it ... I bet it would not have been half as good

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 24/07/2010 13:42  

Kwak, well spotted! I often change my account when fixing bugs. Check out Speedy Claire, she was one of the BM members who got access a week or two before it went live. I've fixed my own "Joined Date" now. I thought Claire didn't join BM til after me, she was already a member on BC I know. LOL you joined on my birthdate, no excuse to forget it now. Don't eat my cake will ya? As far as I can recall there were only a handful of folk who posted in the forum (we only had one forum then), RC and bettyboop being the most chatty, wooo and weyhey!! lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/07/2010 13:53  

Happy birthday BM! I went on my 1st of many events today and what an amazing site!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2010 20:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email