MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

1st Southern Regular Meet Up

1st Southern Regular Meet Up - Forums [Biker Match] 1st Southern Regular Meet Up - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

1st Southern Regular Meet Up

I've just submitted it to events but it will be at the Frog and Wicket in Helmsley on Weds 28th July. It's a very nice pub who have lots of other meets on other days (cars and bikes), live bands and entertainment.

The website is http://www.thefrogandwicket.co.uk/

Hope to see a good turnout for this the first of many

Update Reply
insanedj @ 17/07/2010 20:07  

Added http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=993

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/07/2010 23:23  

Bit far for us to get to but best of luck with the meet and new night jp

Update Reply
JP @ 18/07/2010 08:34  

I should be able to make it!

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 18/07/2010 09:22  

Cool, don't want to be turning up on my own after arranging it with the owners!

Update Reply
insanedj @ 18/07/2010 14:06  

Hopefully there'll be more than just the 2 of us!!! Would it still count as a club??

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 18/07/2010 21:37  

Come on you folk who wanted events down South, show blast your support.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/07/2010 22:46  

this means we have two Helmsley then, one up north were the Farm yard rally is and meets every Sunday, and one down south, coincidence then.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 19/07/2010 02:46  

Good luck with the new meet come on you Riders of Rohan get to moving lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/07/2010 12:24  

Don't know why I was thinking Helmsley when I wrote that, its Eversley Cross!

Update Reply
insanedj @ 19/07/2010 19:19  

Bump

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 20/07/2010 22:25  

Well I am going to be there and hopefully a few I have been nagging to come will turn up too. Come along, lets get some fun going down south. We are all nice people too and you never know you may even enjoy it. I hope you all come along, I know a few rubbish jokes and lots of boring stories that I promise not to tell you. See you all there

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 22/07/2010 21:01  

If the jokes fail, you can always try the boring stories!

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 22/07/2010 23:01  

The Riders of Rohan (Moonstone and I) are off to the Dalesman Rally in the next hour or so and hence can't do any local meets this weekend and the regular Southern meet is a bit far to go for an evening. However, with the complete lack of interest in getting together in Essex last month, no response to Moonstone's comments about the Dalesman Rally and the Upton Blues Festival only attended by a handful of BMers, I'm not likely to knock myself out to organise any meetings.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 23/07/2010 12:55  

I have just come across the posting and blasts mail helped - will defo try to get there wed evening subject to work etc etc. Be nice to meet some new faces.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2010 16:05  

Hope to see you all there.,

Update Reply
Tezzzer @ 24/07/2010 16:32  

hi hope all goes well with the first of many meetings. dout i will have my seat fixed in time for that meet but hopefully will in time for the next . ride safe all

Update Reply
esusuk @ 24/07/2010 16:40  

Would love to have put my name down for a pillion but am going to New Forest show that day! Damn

Update Reply
rebelheart49 @ 24/07/2010 21:21  

Well I've spent a good few hours today replying to PM's so the interest is definately out there, quite a few people can't make it at short notice but quite a few have signed up so a good start :)

A couple of pillion requests as well if anyone can do them!

Update Reply
insanedj @ 24/07/2010 21:35  

Just back from what started as a breakfast run and turning into an all day ride out, the sun even came out for us :)

It was a great turnout with twelve bikes at one point, great that you all made it and we didn't even lose anyone despite my 'take the sat nav directions as advisory' approach!

We realised when we reached the cafe for breakfast that no-one had met each other before but we had a laugh and a great day. We even had some local BM'ers join us at the cafe to take us around the local biker attractions - well done Jackie for your first time leading a group!

The first of many to come

Update Reply
insanedj @ 25/07/2010 18:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email