MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Thunder in the Glens HOG

Thunder in the Glens HOG - Forums [Biker Match] Thunder in the Glens HOG - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Thunder in the Glens HOG

Anyone up for this one in the Highlands of Scotland. Its a straight run up the A9 from Perth amongst some breath taking scenery. If you want even better head up the west through Glencoe to Fort William then up Lock Ness (Maybe see Nessy) then 30 odd miles South from Inverness to Aviemore. It will be great scenery...never been before but as a Highlander I feel I should at least attend some of the big ones in bonny Scotland...come on all yee Sasanachs, we come to all your Rallys head North for a treat lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2010 21:20  

When or do folk have to guess? lol http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=909

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/07/2010 21:26  

its in the events Kwak has been for ages......lol...just noticed pre registration is closed on Sat 3rd July so its on the gate....it is the biggest HOG meet in the UK apparently... I'm gonna visit the one in Aviemore then make my way to Stirling for the Mutineers Rally The same Bank holiday weekend over the 27th 30th Aug..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2010 21:30  

How can folk find an event without a date, it will take ages if they look for the title, ya nana. lol For future ref' adding the date to the title of your topic saves confusion at a later date. Newbies browsing events may think it's a recent event and start posting in it, if Matt aint already deleted it of course.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/07/2010 21:53  

Johnny posted, I'm gonna visit the one in Aviemore then make my way to Stirling for the Mutineers Rally The same Bank holiday weekend over the 27th 30th Aug.. It's not at Stirling Johnny, it's at Drymen on the West coast, I'll be there.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 04/07/2010 22:21  

Ok kwak, I will take myself out side and have a word later, as for the Mutineers Rally it is being held at the Drymen Showground Near Buchanan Castle which is near Loch Lomond so the scenery will be fantastic, it is on over the weekend of 27th -30th Aug. http://www.mutineers-mcc.com/#/events/4540000125 for the flyer.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2010 22:23  

im coming ... its a brilliant rally ...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2010 22:30  

Too true, I go every year.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 04/07/2010 22:39  

While you're outside Johny, have a word wi tha sen about two topics in one thread flippy neck

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/07/2010 23:07  

hopefully get to 1 of these

Update Reply
madhat @ 05/07/2010 00:06  

Ok kwak I have done a separate one for the Mutineers rally and had said word with myself...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2010 00:36  

cant go johnny to rat assed or h.o.g. as its my sisters wedding on the sunday,.think she`ll miss me lol...fri-sat back in time for wedding mmm??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2010 21:07  

lol@emdee aye right you wont be alive to see anymore rallies if ya do that lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 08/07/2010 23:23  

lol, wedding sunday yeah roll up your suit and just rock up on the bike stinking from the night before lol....... breath like Clifford lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2010 00:21  

Us Sassenachs do make it up to bonny Scotland - was gone do Thunder in the Glens this year but will end up in the Lowlands - fishing, riding etc well got to get your priorities right lol

Update Reply
Santa3644 @ 10/07/2010 18:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email