MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

The Roaches 24/25 Sept 2010

The Roaches 24/25 Sept 2010 (9) - Forums [Biker Match] The Roaches 24/25 Sept 2010 (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

The Roaches 24/25 Sept 2010

I found out that there are enough cars in our street that use unleaded. which means once me and the hose pipe get back i should have enough gas in me tank to visit on saturday.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 23/09/2010 13:34  

Squashy dont forget mine lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/09/2010 14:42  

Not for the first time, you've lost me jackie.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 23/09/2010 15:00  

Apologies all,just found this - put name down a few days ago but after reading the thread, thought better had confirm will be camping both nights. Erm, and be onna bike also[shame on summa yiz! ]. Not done a BM event before so will be stranger, but not, I think for long! Lookin` forward to meeting y`all. AL

Update Reply
fxral @ 23/09/2010 21:12  

sure you have fun FXR they all mad sorry people a wont be able to make this but have fun

Update Reply
madhat @ 23/09/2010 21:27  

Like Jackie & Ken ... Ian & I will be coming up for the day on Sat ... see you all there

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/09/2010 21:31  

Ta for that Mhat. You from Glasgow then? A Rutherglen boy masel`! say hello sometime.

Update Reply
fxral @ 23/09/2010 21:38  

Nice one FXR, see you there. MH..how come your not going??? Shell..see you and Ian..and the other day-trippers on Saturday! Who else is going on Friday? What time are you getting there?

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/09/2010 22:04  

Will be there early to mid (Fri) afternoon on the bike Is there a ride out planned??? Look forward ta seein y'all

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/09/2010 22:37  

Hi I-ronnie I will probs get there sometime early - mid afternoon too. Think there's a rideout Saturday, not sure where, possibly around Matlock Bath way?!

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/09/2010 22:43  

pers`nally, will be aiming to have tent up and sorted b4 teatime - and a pub just down the road y`say? Oh dear.
AL [AKA Beastie, take your pick!]

Update Reply
fxral @ 23/09/2010 22:48  

Hey Beastie the pub is about 100yds away! lol but it might not be up to much its going thro a re-furb.. so no food on...but theres other pubs.

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/09/2010 23:32  

Hope you're all having a great time, I'm looking forward to seeing the photos. Nice photos already, from Kaz. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=954

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/09/2010 11:14  

Thanks Kwak Those photos are of The Roaches, which is a couple of miles from the campsite, not sure how many will be climbing this weekend... I think I might give it a miss!! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/09/2010 11:43  

Hope the weather improves :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/09/2010 12:12  

It was good to see everyone today and the ride we did to Matlock whilst some went to the cat n fiddle first was beautiful.

Fantastic to see Daryl well on the way to a full recovery :-)

I am so glad we did not camp tho, tales were being told of frost on the tents this morning when everyone got up !!!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 25/09/2010 19:45  

Sorry guys, I was in Cardiff Friday night at my bike club celebrating 3 of my mates birthdays, as a result I wasn't in the best of form Saturday, so by the time I got back all I wanted to do was collapse on the settee for the rest of the day.

But seeing as I put the heating on for the first time since April, kinda pleased I wasn't there camping

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2010 11:50  

Had a ball again.A few new faces. AL, Ronnie and not forgetting late arrival sat nite Edd.Friday nite was fine,we had a great time at the"Winker Man" rock do free transport there n back,good time had by all,sat had the ride oot with Bill n Ted (sorry forgot ya name)guy with the Aprillia,Cat n Fiddle was class,then down to Matlock to meet the rest of the gang.What a laugh in the pub sat nite with John and the talking cat,what a howl. Woke up freezin this morn,so thats it for me marras.Looks like thats the last for me this year,she''s ganna be sorn for a few months till the sun comes oot again.Thanks for your company folks and hope to see you all again next year.Keep this site gannin Mat,great people great crack,tata for noo Ledd777 its been a pleasure.

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 26/09/2010 13:41  

Brilliant w/e folks, big ta to the organisers and was made very welcome by all. New characters met and mates made. Will be seein` y`all again sometime - am already thinkin` about another wee visit to the rock nite at the W*nking Man, though reckon summers over so it`ll be the `van for that - was cold enough to freeze the testes off a non-ferrous anthropoid! Cheers Anyone for a pot noodle?!

Update Reply
fxral @ 26/09/2010 14:15  

Had a grand day with you guys on Sat and yep only Bill could take a sofa camping !!!!! Good laugh at Matlock and yep mint choc chip ice cream wahooooo Fab to see some new faces and some old ones ..... hi Peter lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/09/2010 16:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email