MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

The Roaches 24/25 Sept 2010

The Roaches 24/25 Sept 2010 (10) - Forums [Biker Match] The Roaches 24/25 Sept 2010 (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

The Roaches 24/25 Sept 2010

Have uploaded a few photos. Have to agree, what a brill weekend. Thanks Karey for organising it, thanks to Bill for the ride out (we didn't go but everyone said what a great time they had). Great to see Darryl out and about Wonderful as ever to see the regulars and meet up with new pals. John, you really do need to change that plaster now Thanks Beasty for sharing your beer Had a lovely meal at Squires today on the way back (thanks for taking me there Ki)....yummy in my tummy Sorry not to have spent more time with the Saturday arrivals, but we sall see you all very soon

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 26/09/2010 18:57  

Fab fab fab w/e & thanks for organising it Karey. great to meet new pals and nice one wraith750...that was one hell of a day out. Bat and Bandit Lover struttin their stuff at the winkin man...priceless. And thanks for including the cat & fiddle on the run out Bill....stunning. oooh and your bike i-ronnie....it has several lusting admirers. Back across the peak district to squires then home via the A66. I've crossed and recrossed the pennines and it was all beautiful

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 26/09/2010 19:33  

Back from another brilliant BM meet!! called into Squires on the way back and watched the stunt show.. rounded off the weekend nicely! Great to meet some new faces, Al (aka Beastie) and I-ronnie ( heard you leaving this morning, dont think it was even light...well I did have my sleeping bag over my head keeping me all snuggly and warm! lol Great weather meant a brill ride out yesterday to the Cat & Fiddle then over to Matlock Bath and good to see the 'day trippers' or those who were too soft to camp out !! John, (yammy) good to see you, you should've fetched your tent! lol and Eddie, good to meet you too, shame you had to work. The farmer and his wife said we had been good and they didn't hear any noise from us?!?! hmmmmm getting back from the Rock night at 3am Sunday morning and certain people still wanting to party, didnt' disturb them then?? Phew! we were lucky there! lol Well I'm shattered...and my bloody heatings not working!! This is the coldest I've been since Friday!!! Ahh well... will just get wrapped up in my sleeping bag! lol Anyone for a pot noodle and a chat with the cat?? Thanks again EVERYONE whether you camped or not, it was a brilliant weekend!! Kaz xxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/09/2010 19:36  

Had a brill day on saturday. Was a bit chilly in the morningcoming up but warm when the sun came out. Glad I made it in the end, I was one of the softies.lol. Thanks to Maisy for the tea when I arrived and Kaz for the bacon cobs (tea cakes not fruited) and pot noodle, I owe you one. Enjoyed all your company and hope you all got home easier than some of you did getting there.

Update Reply
yamahama @ 26/09/2010 19:58  

Can't add much to what's already been said cept another thanks to Kaz for helping it happen, Bill for leading us to places I've never done on a bike and everyone else who just added to the whole experience! Still have large grin.....wouldn't have missed it for the world

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2010 20:00  

As a "daytripper" it sounds like I missed out on most of the fun,but it was great to get up there on saturday to take part in the rideout & finally meet some new faces.Great fun,thanks to all.
To finally ride the Cat & Fiddle after all these years was brilliant,if a bit daunting.Just a shame I never done before the speed cameras were put in-would`ve been able to concentrate more on the riding rather than the speed.
I managed to clock up about 350 miles on 30 litres of fuel,I think.Made the trip home in 2 1/2 hours,no stops.I ache like hell now.

Look forward to the next one

Update Reply
Wraith750 @ 26/09/2010 21:06  

thanks everyone for a great weekend, great ride out , the old honda xl run like a dream machine. i thought you meant get plastered bandit lover, and curry pot noodle on a tea cake , never catch on

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 27/09/2010 02:08  

Pot noodle? tea cake (not fruited!)?? It's the future!

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/09/2010 08:47  

Mornin Kaz ya reet? Just havin brekie, toasted tea cake! (fruited) lol

Update Reply
yamahama @ 27/09/2010 09:27  

Ha ha ..morning John, am reet lad Enjoy ya frooited teeahh cake! Did everyone guess correctly what the concrete circle was for?? Of course...... Exercising the bulls!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/09/2010 09:33  

I thought that was what the cows were for

Update Reply
yamahama @ 27/09/2010 09:44  

well the cows have got to have some time off tha knos!

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/09/2010 10:00  

ahhhhhhhhhh i missed pot noodle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/09/2010 10:03  

You should have stayed.

Update Reply
yamahama @ 27/09/2010 10:05  

Yeh Jackie! you should've stayed, we could've dosed you up on Bombay Bad Boys! that would've kept the cold at bay

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/09/2010 14:22  

the guess the prize compo for the concrete circle goes to bat , you will receive your prize of 1 pot noodle and a can of carling and a barm cake thown in at the next meet .........thankin you . once again thankin you

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 27/09/2010 15:50  

Mmmmmm Bad Boys me likes them lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/09/2010 16:27  

No John...I really did mean that plaster on your finger . Missed you BJ , thought you were coming back!!!

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 27/09/2010 18:43  

Still think it was a race track for sheep,with a couple of hurdles

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 27/09/2010 20:02  

brilliant last camp for this year, loved the pub we went to on the Friday night, do you think i ought to take the sofa to all our camping weekends, i'd like to thank Yam for showing us the way on the ride out

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 28/09/2010 07:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email