MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rock n blues

Rock n blues (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Rock n blues (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rock n blues

I've not done this one before but think I will be doing it this year, will be good to say hi to people specially as a newbie to this site. Hang on how can I say hi if I don't know what any of you look like, sorted I will just go around and say hi to anyone and everyone.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 19/05/2007 05:30  

lol cg most of us have got our pics up on here, and the r n b u will find most of us in the beer tent lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 19/05/2007 05:56  

Rock Chick this years RnB should be a great one, its the only one i can get to this year, but i always find it is one of the best of the Big Shows. how the hell are we gonna know who is who ??? IE which of us is a BM member ??? (before or after beer) thursdays is the best time to get to the show, less time in parking up and setting up. see you there CG dont worry if it is your first time there, the site is secure and safe, also its bloody good fun !! Mr Shaggy

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 19/05/2007 07:23  

Ok shaggy sounds good to me, see you all there hopefully may meet up with some of you beforehand just in case I am heading to this one on my own, the person I was going with is turning out to be a bit unreliable.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 19/05/2007 07:47  

to right mr shaggy i love goin to rock n blues

oh by the way i will be wearing a t-shirt that says rock chick on it

so u all know it's me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha see im a clver girl lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 19/05/2007 07:50  

Rock Chick how about all the other ladies wearing the same t shirt then !!!! you could also go to Far Canals t shirt stand and get a special one done, you know just for the show !!! i will most probably were the same old t shirt, but i might were a RnB t shirt, so you can point me out !!!!!!!!!!! seriously, (well ok reasonably serious) we should all meet up sometime, could (should) be a laugh !!!!!!! Mr Shaggy

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 19/05/2007 10:45  

haha mr shaggy my t-shirt is a one off lol, but why dont we say meet up in te beer tent friday night @7pm- 8pm?

Update Reply
RC @ 19/05/2007 11:15  

Rock Chick that sounds good to me, any one else out there (or in here) think the same. another thing, other than yourself, how are you supposed to ID me or others. ??? now theres a thing to think on, Mr Shaggy

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 19/05/2007 11:28  

Quote Shaggy: another thing how are you supposed to ID me or others. ??? Put ya PIC on ya PROFILE

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/05/2007 11:32  

Sweetheart Kwak. thats a good idea, how do i do that then. ? (i am abit daft when it comes to this sort of thing, i am only a Intruder / fire alarm engineer). Mr Shaggy

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 19/05/2007 12:33  

i think i have one somewere on this PC, but i think i will have to find it. hidden away somewere in the deepest depths of the files. also, were do all them deleated files go, and when i empty my re cycle bin were does it go,? looked at the back of my pc and there isnt anything there. (silly eh, but it is saturday and i am sat in the office doing offficy stuff) Mr Shaggy

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 19/05/2007 12:35  

Sweetheart Kwak. think i done it, not really sure, but i think i have. Mr Shaggy

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 19/05/2007 12:45  

go to ur account..........then photos, then u click on browse

then upload ......hope thats helped xx

Update Reply
RC @ 19/05/2007 12:56  

it hasnt helped so far rc!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 31/05/2007 14:36  

i give up then lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 31/05/2007 14:37  

men

Update Reply
Di @ 31/05/2007 14:38  

whats this got to do with the rock n blues???????? lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 31/05/2007 14:50  

u know what us lot r like rc,we very good at going off on a tangent! (i think thats the right word!)

Update Reply
witchiest @ 31/05/2007 15:35  

lol dont u mean off topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 31/05/2007 16:14  

Quote R C: whats this got to do with the rock n blues???????? lmao Mr Shaggy asked 'how will you recognise me when I'm there?' so I replied 'put a pic on your profile'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/05/2007 18:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email