MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

biker meeting place directory

biker meeting place directory - Forums [Biker Match] biker meeting place directory - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

biker meeting place directory

we all know about the main meeting places in our own area.. and some of the smaller ones.. how's about compiling a directory of all the regular biker meeting places.. so that anyone visiting different parts on holiday,for example,would know where to head.. maybe include the address.. the time/day of the week.. and what's on offer in way of food/drink/facilities etc

Update Reply
nawe @ 30/06/2010 23:03  

Simelar thread running nawe, see http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=5776

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 01/07/2010 03:05  

Similar yes, but I agree nawe ... Maybe matt could have a page linked to events of reg meetups the other is more good ride outs and what's at the end of them lol

So how about it Matt? We all tell you what pubs, cafes et. That have reg bike meets say weekly monthly etc and what's going on there and you compile a list, rather than as events?

After all there is already sites for good biker places to stay :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 01/07/2010 04:43  

Great idea but not sure matt would have time to do the sorting out into areas ect, maybe an idea that somebody takes on the job to put the list into areas then forward to matt

Update Reply
JP @ 01/07/2010 05:42  

I'll sort it if he wants :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 01/07/2010 06:53  

People are discussing what to do with the list, but nobody's actually started it yet!  I'll go first:The Bassets Pole, every Tuesday evening.- Junction of A38 and A453 near Sutton Coldfield (Not in the village Bassetts Pole).- It's a Harvester, so their normal menu and salad bar are available, and it's right next to a McDonalds.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2010 10:31  

There's a 'Links' page that lists lots of bike cafes etc as well as clothing shops, bike spares etc.. go to homepage, then click on the links

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/07/2010 10:36  

No point creating a forum topic for it, as that would take a lot of time for people to manage. When I get chance I'll create a new page on the site. You'll be able to select an area and then input the information.

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/07/2010 12:17  

Ooooo Boss Man i love it when your IT Geeky lol ...... swoon

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/07/2010 12:21  

ok matt... excellent

Update Reply
nawe @ 01/07/2010 19:44  

i came across this on the internet http://first4gear.com/bikemeet.html bike meets, events, accessories etc. may be worth a look folks.

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 01/07/2010 19:54  

covers most of the country

http://www.thebikerguide.co.uk/bikerfriendlymeetingplaces.html

Update Reply
insanedj @ 01/07/2010 21:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email